Rigby Tagged Courteney Safari UK 12 Like New $250

Wildwillalaska

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
US/Mexico
Bought these in May of this year, wore them a few times to my office, basically just long enough to know for certain that I needed a size 11.5 which I ordered in the Selous roughly a week later. Can’t say the boots are broken in as they have well less than one mile on them but also can’t say new as I have worn them. While my Selous proved as comfortable as any boot I’ve ever owned by the time I left for Africa early June and kept my feet happy throughout the trip, I really like this slightly lighter/shorter Safari model. Went back and forth about just keeping them but really do think I’d be happier in an 11.5, so if someone here is a size 12 UK and wants to save a nice chunk, I’d happily send these your way. $250 shipped within the US via priority flat rate. To fit, I may have to fold the Courtney box flat into the bottom of the USPS box.

IMG_6434.jpeg
IMG_6437.jpeg
IMG_6436.jpeg
IMG_6435.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what it is, but the look of Courteneys boots gives me goose bumps. I just want to pick up a file and go.

Man... that's my exact size. Must resist.... if they were $200...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BetteOshea

Latest profile posts

We have been very busy hunting! Lots of pictures and videos in process!

expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Total con artist! Bradley Joseph Clemens!
expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Regarding Senga Senga. Brad Clemens. Do your research with him. He owes people money…took deposits, no hunt! Two words, for anyone who wants to hire him…..background check. His character shows and this character follows every aspect of his life. Not to be trusted at all!
Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here