Rigby Introduction to AH

Welcome Dave!

I’m curious your thoughts on a paso robles made rigby double in 500 NE? Looks to be new never fired, with an elephant engraving on the bottom however not the best artistic engraving and looks more computer/cnc engraved.

Curious about the valuation, quality etc. feel free to PM for more details
Hi there sniper7.

Thank you for your question. Can you please send through any details and photos you may have and the company's Managing Director Marc Newton will take a look. We tend to steer clear of most things made in the Paso Robles days as the quality left something to the imagination.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum.
Glad to have you aboard.
This is going to get very interesting very quick.

Hi VertigoBE.

You can find my hunting story along with lots of others on our Rigby Campfire Blog. Some really good stories within the blog. Link below:

Thanks.
Even one by Red Leg! :cool:

Welcome to the forum, Dave! Maybe when I grow up, I too can own a Rigby!

@RIGBY can I ask a question regarding the stunning Shikari rifle shown on your website. Could you advise of the specifications of that rifle, the grade of wood and if it is not too vulgar a question the cost of such a rifle being made? Many thanks!!
Hi there.

Thank you for your question. The Shikari Double Rifle is a customisable rifle and specifications such as barrel length and stock length are made to the client's preferences. With regards to the grade of wood, there are two models of Shikari we offer - The Shikari with Grade 5 Turkish Walnut Stock & The Shikari Special Edition with Grade 9 Turkish Walnut Stock. You can find further information and pricing of the Shikari within the link below. I hope that helps!

Thank you.

Welcome to our forum Dave. Spent a day at the London shop a few years back. Many on our forum have spent more than a day there !!! Normally get to meet up with Marc and other employees every year in Dallas. That has temporarily been put on hold since Dallas as moved to Atlanta for the time being.

Always fun to window shop these fancy gun makers.

Is Rigby looking for a janitor? I could really see myself walking around that place alone at night ... with a fast car idling in the parking lot.

Glad to have Rigby on board. What's keeping Mossberg?

Hi there sniper7.

Thank you for your question. Can you please send through any details and photos you may have and the company's Managing Director Marc Newton will take a look. We tend to steer clear of most things made in the Paso Robles days as the quality left something to the imagination.

Thanks.

Hi Dave,

I apologize, my ignorance of the Paso Robles rifles has since been corrected after some research over the last few days. I had no idea the history as I am quite new to the fine rifles!

I’ll keep saving and hopefully be able to get a true rigby some day! That shikari sure looks like an amazing rifle I would love to own some day.

Thanks for the response

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelicaMa

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]