Rigby Introduction to AH

RIGBY

Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.johnrigbyandco.com
Deals & offers
Hello everyone,

My name is Dave, and I’m excited to join Africa Hunting forum on behalf of John Rigby & Co.

I’m looking forward to participating in discussions, offering support, and collaborating on topics that are important to us all. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, need information, or want to discuss anything related to Rigby!

Thank you for having me, and I am eager to get to know you all.

- Dave

Welcome to AH Dave! Looking forward to having @RIGBY as a sponsor.

(y) :A Banana:

Welcome aboard!

Hello everyone,

My name is Dave, and I’m excited to join Africa Hunting forum on behalf of John Rigby & Co.

I’m looking forward to participating in discussions, offering support, and collaborating on topics that are important to us all. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, need information, or want to discuss anything related to Rigby!

- Dave
Welcome, Dave. Glad to have such a fine company as Rigby supporting this forum.

Dave,
When I was in London a few months ago I had the pleasure to get an invitation to tour and visit Rigby. I was totally impressed for the time and for hospitality given to me. With the same enthusiasm I welcome you.

‍Howdy,

Got any left handed, controlled round feed, three position safety rifles in 30-06 for sale?

Hello everyone,

- Dave
Welcome!!!

Welcome from a very satisfied 416 Rigby Big Game owner. Let's spread the word!

Welcome Dave. There are a bunch of us Rigby owners on the forum. Are you in the London office?

‍Howdy,

Got any left handed, controlled round feed, three position safety rifles in 30-06 for sale?
Not the caliber I want but otherwise a dream rifle.
Why Paul Mauser didn’t make a couple of hundred thousand 98’s in LHD is beyond me.

Well this is certainly going to get expensive for some members…..

Welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloreneWol

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa