RIGBY

Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.johnrigbyandco.com
Deals & offers
Articles
Dear Professional Hunter,

I hope this letter finds you well. As a respected member of the hunting community, I am reaching out to you to invite your participation and support for the Rigby Dagga Boy Award 2025.

At John Rigby & Co., we are deeply committed to promoting ethics and sustainability in hunting practices. The Rigby Dagga Boy Award is a testament to this commitment, as it aims to celebrate ethical hunting while contributing to the conservation of African buffalo populations.
The initiative underscores the importance of hunting as a tool for conservation when conducted responsibly and ethically. By emphasising the significance of a buffalo's age over mere trophy measurements, we aim to foster a healthier and more sustainable buffalo population across the African continent.

We believe that Professional Hunters like yourself play a pivotal role in upholding these values and setting a positive example for the hunting community. Your expertise and dedication make you an invaluable partner in our mission.

Here is an overview of the Rigby Dagga Boy Award 2025 criteria:

Eligible buffalo: Bulls must meet specific criteria outlined in the guidelines, emphasizing the importance of hunting wild and free-ranging bulls that have surpassed breeding age.
Please ensure your entry meets these requirements.
Submission deadline: Entries must be submitted electronically to daggaboy@johnrigbyandco.com before Friday 13 December, 2024.
Judging criteria: A distinguished panel of judges, including Dr. Kevin 'Doctari' Robertson, Professional Hunter Robin Hurt, Professional Hunter Buzz Charlton, and myself, will evaluate entries based on the difficulty of the hunt and the age of the buffalo.
Competition details: Bulls from all six Syncerus species are eligible for entry. The winning hunter will receive a Rigby 416 Big Game rifle, with the Professional Hunter who guided the hunt a Rigby .450 PH rifle.
Announcement: The winner will be announced at the Rigby booth during the 2025 Dallas Safari Club Convention.

Best regards.
Mark Newton
Managing Director

Hunting a Dagga Boy for the chance to win a Rigby sounds like a good deal.
Maybe a PH who knows the where to hunt a worthy trophy Dagga Boy might offer a hunter a good deal to be in with a chance to win a Rigby for themselves

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sofasandcouches7767

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]