Rigby Big Game .375H&H

franzfmdavis

Gold supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
I have a good friend who recently became the Rigby dealer for the Midwest. He just imported a beautiful new big game in 375 H&H (14 3/4 LOP). It’s a great option for anyone looking for a heirloom do it all rifle!

You can find his information online: Gentz Sporting Arms in Lakeville, MN.

IMG_9331.jpeg
74224507767__BA7D45DF-9ECC-4F2D-9394-BF3326C71CD0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish these were available left handed without having to do a full on custom order doubling the price
You might want to try calling a shop like Gordy & Sons, that’ll have 20-50 different guns and options on hand from Rigby on any given day a call. There are a few others around the country that keep that level of inventory on hand from several different manufacturers like Purdey, Rigby, Holland, etc they tend to have more juice when needed

Can you pm that number? That'd be greatly appreciated

You might want to try calling a shop like Gordy & Sons, that’ll have 20-50 different guns and options on hand from Rigby on any given day a call. There are a few others around the country that keep that level of inventory on hand from several different manufacturers like Purdey, Rigby, Holland, etc they tend to have more juice when needed
I believe that Garrett connected with Jason, and he checked with Rigby and they dont currently produce any left handed bolt rifles.

I believe that Garrett connected with Jason, and he checked with Rigby and they dont currently produce any left handed bolt rifles.
Wasn’t the point of my post. I’m sure your buddy is a great guy and hope he crushes it with Rigby, but my post was about there being certain shops with enough juice that they can sometimes get a gun made that’s not offered because of the volume they do with each manufacturer.

I have a good friend who recently became the Rigby dealer for the Midwest. He just imported a beautiful new big game in 375 H&H (14 3/4 LOP). It’s a great option for anyone looking for a heirloom do it all rifle!

You can find his information online: Gentz Sporting Arms in Lakeville, MN.

View attachment 618688View attachment 618689
Great I will try to contact him

Thank You

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dybbzz

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa