Rigby 9.3x62 Full Custom HS

No offense or taking away from this beautiful rifle but why in the hell would Rigby not take the effort to time the screws on this thing! I would not part with this rifle Paul, I think everyone here agrees that you will kick yourself down the road!
Not the only gunmaker to do so. I don’t know about the construction of a double, but I wondered why the screw on this Holland and Holland for sale by them wasn’t clocked. It looks like the others screws are. Wondered if it was because it had been taken apart as one of the smaller screws looks worn.

DA728303-2DCE-4368-B4AE-99D478683214.png
2C49CA4E-B7AA-488B-A663-34998FE18BB4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the only gunmaker to do so. I don’t know about the construction of a double, but I wondered why the screw on this Holland and Holland for sale by them wasn’t clocked. It looks like the others screws are. Wondered if it was because it had been taken apart as one of the smaller screws looks worn.
Great point, you would think these guys would understand what they are selling!

No offense or taking away from this beautiful rifle but why in the hell would Rigby not take the effort to time the screws on this thing! I would not part with this rifle Paul, I think everyone here agrees that you will kick yourself down the road!
Great to know someone else would like to see the screws "aligned" on a rifle of this class :D Beers:

Great to know someone else would like to see the screws "aligned" on a rifle of this class :D Beers:
The electrical outlet plate screws in my entire house are timed.

I also agree - they should be timed on this wonderful rifle. I would think that should be standard protocol on a custom Rigby?

And if you think I am anal, Cody times the tires on his truck every time he leaves for work.

Simply beautiful rifle. Best of luck to seller and eventual buyer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
totaku

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with