AH member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnrigbyandco.com
Deals & offers
Articles
Rigby Tweed Corpach Cap.jpg
Rigby Tweed Corpach Cap .jpg

London gunmaker John Rigby & Co. proudly introduces the new Rigby Tweed Corpach Cap. Handcrafted in the UK by family-run business, Massy-Birch, it epitomises quality and attention to detail.

Made to order for Rigby, the cap features a distinguished Rigby blue Tweed base with gold-coloured chequering, capturing the iconic Rigby brand colours. Its classic eight-piece shape and secure deep back, paired with an extended, handsewn curved peak, ensure both comfort and timeless style. The interior is lined with soft Rigby blue-coloured acetate, adorned with the iconic 'double R' logo and a Rigby label.

"This cap is not just an accessory but a reflection of our commitment to craftsmanship and tradition," said Marc Newton, managing director of John Rigby & Co. "Whether worn on shoot days, town strolls, or countryside walks, the Rigby Tweed Corpach Cap is designed for those who appreciate both style and heritage."

The Rigby Tweed Corpach Cap, more commonly known as a bakerboy or newsboy cap, is available in sizes ranging from 6 7/8 inches to 7 5/8 inches (56 to 62 cm) and is priced at £144, plus P&P.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyX5472

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]