Replica ivory tusks

Excellent idea and alternative, especially if the Ele is not exportable or importable into the country. (y)
 
A
You want Collette's in Bulawayo to do them. They take possession of the real ivory, make a flawless reverse casting with the serial numbers and dates even retained, then they hand paint them to perfectly match the patina of the real ivory. Runs about $600 as a wall hanger version, I think about $1000 on pedestals.

Best part, you can just walk them through the airport if you pick them up in Zim at a later date, rather than paying a fortune in shipping. (probably cheaper to go on a second safari than to pay international freight these days)
agree on colletts
Lon
 
If any of you guys are hunting elephant after the new rules take effect on May 1st, SCI wants to know. SCI has filed an intent to sue due to the new rules.
 
If any of you guys are hunting elephant after the new rules take effect on May 1st, SCI wants to know. SCI has filed an intent to sue due to the new rules.

If you don't mind me asking what are the new rules?
 
If you don't mind me asking what are the new rules?
I posted on the new rules extensively on another thread. Let me see if I can find it.
 

Attachments

There is also a LOT of good info in the Conservation Force 1st quarter report for 2024. Its came out April 3.
 
Not exactly replicas, but from a warthog I shot a few years back, now having a second life on this elephant. The table is ebony, came out of Kenya about 75 years ago, takes two people to lift it.
IMG_1745.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,338
Messages
1,573,293
Members
169,735
Latest member
UweHurtado
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top