Remington trigger

Installed it last week,went to the range today.
Adjusted it four clicks in from the lightest trigger pull before I went,just to test.
Then set it about halfway,definitely a rather big difference from the hard gritty original trigger.
Accuracy isn’t half bad either,got around 3/4” or less three shot group.
I normally shoot several five shot groups when I test accuracy and precision but today was just for fun.
And I shot mostly offhand.
 
My 700 went off buy putting a round in the chamber. I had it fixed at a gun smith and have 2 more remington 700s that I will not use because of this. I need to have them fixed and I dont want to take the scope off to send to remington. They will fix it for free I THINK but you have to remove the scope and send it to them. I am going to send them to a gunsmith when I get time. The trigger problem has persisted for years with remingtons.
 
I have owned and still own a few 700s never had a problem but have heard about the problem. What seem to be the problem with scope removal?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,210
Members
169,958
Latest member
JackLaster
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top