Remington Model 700 8mm Rem Mag

Boddington wrote some very interesting articles on Rifle Shooter and Guns&Ammo a couple decades ago, claiming it his favourite caliber for Elk - also he shot a great Marco Polo with it, along many other game.
Fantastic caliber that deserves more popularity and respect.
It's a great cartridge just not enough bullet selection.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

What does it weigh? What kind of mag does it have, can you post a picture of the mag? Has it been bedded?

What does it weigh? What kind of mag does it have, can you post a picture of the mag? Has it been bedded?
It has been bedded. This is the type of mag it takes. I can weigh it when I get home tonight.

Screenshot_20241007_172637_eBay.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been bedded. This is the type of mag it takes. I can weigh it when I get home tonight.

Thanks for the info. I am looking to build a 358 Norma and thought this may be a good starter. Unlike most I like detachable mags but I already have two different brands and don’t want a third. With the aftermarket stock I thought maybe there was a chance it would use mags I have so I wouldn’t have to buy a bottom metal. Thanks

Bump.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayfordEny

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia