Remington Model 700 375 H&H

M70375!

AH fanatic
Joined
Mar 8, 2024
Messages
722
Reaction score
1,091
Location
Wyoming
Media
18
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Hunted
Botswana, Mozambique Alaska, Canada, MT WY NM ID ND SD OR KS
Model 700 XCR (extreme conditions rifle) 375 H&H , 24 inch barrel , muzzle brake probably fired less than 50 times, just like new, action is as smooth as anything you ever find. Weighs 7 lbs.
$1,000. Ideal rifle for Alaska.
I will try to load pictures, but so far I have never been able to get any pictures to upload on this site, I can send them to you if you give me your contact info
 
Drag and drop. Pretty simple.

IMG_9180.jpeg
 
Thanks but no luck
 
thank you Sir, it is just like new.
 
Model 700 XCR (extreme conditions rifle) 375 H&H , 24 inch barrel , muzzle brake probably fired less than 50 times, just like new, action is as smooth as anything you ever find. Weighs 7 lbs.
$1,000. Ideal rifle for Alaska.
I will try to load pictures, but so far I have never been able to get any pictures to upload on this site, I can send them to you if you give me your contact info

Who made the brake?
Nathan Wright of Muzzle Brakes and More out of Boise ID. I have tried many brakes and his is undoubtedly the most effective. Made of titanium, weighs only a few ounces ,costs about $180, takes about a month to get one from him. I have a very bad neck and I put his brake on my Kimber Caprivi 416 Remington and it is a pleasure to shoot.
 
Nice. Here is mine (technically licensed in my son-in-law’s name but I use it much more than he does).
IMG_1918.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,675
Members
168,941
Latest member
BruceDahle
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top