Remington Model 700 375 H&H

M70375!

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Model 700 XCR (extreme conditions rifle) 375 H&H , 24 inch barrel , muzzle brake probably fired less than 50 times, just like new, action is as smooth as anything you ever find. Weighs 7 lbs.
$1,000. Ideal rifle for Alaska.
I will try to load pictures, but so far I have never been able to get any pictures to upload on this site, I can send them to you if you give me your contact info

Drag and drop. Pretty simple.

IMG_9180.jpeg

Model 700 XCR (extreme conditions rifle) 375 H&H , 24 inch barrel , muzzle brake probably fired less than 50 times, just like new, action is as smooth as anything you ever find. Weighs 7 lbs.
$1,000. Ideal rifle for Alaska.
I will try to load pictures, but so far I have never been able to get any pictures to upload on this site, I can send them to you if you give me your contact info

Who made the brake?
Nathan Wright of Muzzle Brakes and More out of Boise ID. I have tried many brakes and his is undoubtedly the most effective. Made of titanium, weighs only a few ounces ,costs about $180, takes about a month to get one from him. I have a very bad neck and I put his brake on my Kimber Caprivi 416 Remington and it is a pleasure to shoot.

Nice. Here is mine (technically licensed in my son-in-law’s name but I use it much more than he does).
IMG_1918.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndreasSim

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on bobdahunter84's profile.