Red Stag Hunt For Fixed Price Romania 2024!!!

Can the skull cap be split and antlers carried home in luggage?
From my side, Yes. I’m not sure about airline company and your custom regulations.

From my side, Yes. I’m not sure about airline company and your custom regulations.
I'm not sure either but I've heard of hunters bringing stag trophies home that way from New Zealand in large hard bottom duffle bags. In some cases with salted and dried cape. I've personally brought frozen fish from Mexico and frozen black bear capes and skulls from Canada. Just did paperwork at the airport. As long as it's not a CITIES animal. So no grizzly.

Sure saves a lot of cost and hassle with importing separately!

I'm not sure either but I've heard of hunters bringing stag trophies home that way from New Zealand in large hard bottom duffle bags. In some cases with salted and dried cape. I've personally brought frozen fish from Mexico and frozen black bear capes and skulls from Canada. Just did paperwork at the airport. As long as it's not a CITIES animal. So no grizzly.

Sure saves a lot of cost and hassle with importing separately!
I’ve brought roe deer skulls back to US in my bags. I declared to customs. I’d only bring back thoroughly cleaned skulls nothing else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HectorDang

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles