Red Stag Hunt Auction Donation

JES Adventures

AH elite
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
1,632
Reaction score
7,788
Location
Texas
Website
ranchinvestments.com
Deals & offers
1
Media
335
Articles
2
Hunting reports
Africa
20
USA/Canada
11
Mex/S.Amer
1
Europe
2
Asia/M.East
1
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, GSCO, HSC, NRA and FNAWS
Hunted
Botswana, Cameroon, CAR, Chad, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Namibia, RSA, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. US, Canada, Arctic, Mexico, Argentina, Austria, France, Spain, Portugal, U.K., Romania, Tadjikistan, Turkey, Nepal, China, Australia and New Zealand
The Reserve Ranch has donated a three day hunt for a Red Stag to the Longoria-Hosmer Foundation. Proceeds from the auction will support wildlife related educational scholarships

I’d appreciate your participation and generosity, I hope an AH member makes the wining bid! My Son Parker and me will personally guide the Hunter.


IMG_1835.jpeg


IMG_4271.jpeg
IMG_8130.jpeg
 
BID PLACED
 
IMG_6673.jpeg

Luke Ringer with his Red Stag last season.
 
I tried but it said my hunting auction app is out of date and when I click to update it acted very buggy opening multiple windows.
 
I tried but it said my hunting auction app is out of date and when I click to update it acted very buggy opening multiple windows.
sorry about that Bob, not sure what to say. I have never used the app but always go to online hunting auctions website.
 
sorry about that Bob, not sure what to say. I have never used the app but always go to online hunting auctions website.
It seems weird. I'm on my Android phone and when I try to just go to the web site, it does the same things wanting to open an app but saying it is out of date. We are in Europe so not sure if that has anything to do with it.

When does the auction end?
 
The auction ends April 27, you can pm me if you continue to have trouble and I will place a bid for you.
 
Only eight days left on the auction, don’t miss out on this opportunity. The current winning bid is barely over half price so take advantage of this offering. It is the last Red Stag hunt to be donated by the Reserve Ranch until 2027.
 
Howdy folks the countdown has started, there’s only 12 hours left in the auction.

Please revisit the auction and let’s raise some money for conservation!

John Ed
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,903
Members
169,200
Latest member
va3car
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top