Record Rhino for Sale

Sure I read it, part of me wonders if by selecting black rhinos for more docile disposition we are changing the nature of the species. Mostly without realizing it.
 
Brilliant!!! Let's see those pri--s put their money where their mouths are....
they most likely would prefer to put their pri--s where their mouths are.
 
Lucas...........I am totally in favor of hunting this rhino. But I do appreciate your point of view. Thanks for posting. ........FWB
 
Stumbled onto this tread. I apologize if conclusion was posted elsewhere. What was the final disposition of this magnificent Rino??
 
Sold to be hunted. Guarantee the person who bought it wants NO publicity of the hunt, nor will the seller ever reveal who it is. The money went into black rhino conservation, and the problem bull was removed. Win-win.
 
It's a shame his genetics couldn't be passed on.
I'm sure they have been when he was in his prime. If you were to research it or go learn first hand about the species... It is quite common that as these bulls age they are no longer able to mount the females. Bad joints, larger body,, you know, same as some other species. As you might imagine they get rather frustrated and cantankerous. Thus here we are with the typical story of old bulls. Including the the much more docile white rhinos.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,375
Members
169,548
Latest member
LucioPrend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top