RCBS and Redding die sets

Hntnhrd

AH veteran
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Messages
115
Reaction score
80
Time to clean out the shop!! These die sets are from projects that have come and gone or ones that I think just aren’t going to happen.
Shipping will be actual cost usps priority mail. One set will be 11.20 but if you buy multiple sets I will get as many as I can in the smallest box possible.
I will post a second add with more standard dies and will combine shipping with those also.
Payment by check or money order.
Listing is cross posted .

1. Redding 458 win mag. $70
2. RCBS 458 win mag. $55
3. Redding 222 Rem Mag $140
# 84203 (sold))
4. Redding 25/300 wsm. $140
#80728
5. Redding Deluxe 22/6mm $160
6. Redding 470 Nitro Express $135
( I also have some brass)
7. Redding 458 Lott. $110
8. Redding 375 Weatherby mag $135
9. RCBS 458 Lott 3 dies set. $65
10. Redding 7mm x61 Sharp & Hart $175
29DBF97C-6C9B-4DB9-8A01-83B88692EDB0.jpeg
 
1. Redding 458 win mag. $70
2. RCBS 458 win mag. $55
3. Redding 222 Rem Mag $140
# 84203 SOLD
4. Redding 25/300 wsm. $140
#80728
5. Redding Deluxe 22/6mm $160
6. Redding 470 Nitro Express $135 SOLD
( I also have some brass)
7. Redding 458 Lott. $110
8. Redding 375 Weatherby mag $135
9. RCBS 458 Lott 3 dies set. $65SOLD
10. Redding 7mm x61 Sharp & Hart $175
STILL SOME BIG BORE AND CUSTOM DIES AVAILABLE
 
With lapua making 300 wsm brass that 25-300 wsm could be sweet. Those would probably sell good over on accurate shooter forum if you are on there.
 
1. Redding 458 win mag. $70
2. RCBS 458 win mag. $55
3. Redding 222 Rem Mag $140
# 84203 SOLD
4. Redding 25/300 wsm. $140
#80728 SOLD
5. Redding Deluxe 22/6mm $200 SOLD
6. Redding 470 Nitro Express $135 SOLD
( I also have some brass)
7. Redding 458 Lott. $110 SPF
8. Redding 375 Weatherby mag $135
9. RCBS 458 Lott 3 dies set. $65SOLD
10. Redding 7mm x61 Sharp & Hart $125
STILL SOME BIG BORE AND CUSTOM DIES AVAILABLE
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,707
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top