R8 300 win mag barrel

pajarito

AH member
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
137
Location
texas
Media
6
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
sci/nra
Hunted
south africa / cameroon
i have a R8 300 win mag barrel that came with a gun i bought. i have only shot 4-5 rounds through it and it was shooting good with the scope it came with. i don't need or want a 300 and want to sell it. its standard weight not heavy it does have iron sights

1000$ or would trade for an R8 barrel i might use?



300.jpg
r8.jpg
 
If it includes the mag insert and only has those rounds you fired on it, I'll take it.

Was the gun you bought new or used?
 
You might regret selling it. I love my R8 in .300!
Best of luck and I know it will sell quickly.
 
sold
thanks everyone
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,375
Members
169,548
Latest member
LucioPrend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top