Quiet Muzzle Break

I have a brake that looks very similar to the QMB, not sure who made it. I have it on my 300RUM and it works very well to reduce recoil, I have no problem shooting multiple rounds off the bench, however it is not quiet. The MB will not reduce the noise level, it does help to redirect the noise toward the poor guy standing next to you.
85% is what they claim? Is it made by Asgardian dwarves? Or are the makers unfamiliar with Isaac Newton? Or they have figured out how to make an inertial dampener.

At its absolute best (I mean like massively overbore high pressure cartidges shooting light bullets) recoil is only composed of about 30-50% high pressure gas accelerating out the bore and the remainder is the acceleration of the bullet mass. So the most they could ever hope for is a reduction of probably like 30%.

I think NASA is gonna wanna talk to these folks!

Ya. Maybe we should get those Genrty guys working on a perpetual motion machine.
 
muzzle break: ..................FWB
IMG_8522.jpg
 
Guys! I found a 100% totally silent recoil reducer! You also aren't limited to where you can mount it on the firearm! I think I will patent it!

1601209514579.png
 
I've gotten more dirty looks at the range shooting an 18.5" barrel 22-250 and 18.5" barrel 243 winchester than I do shooting 338 Lapua with a brake. Ymmv.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,924
Members
169,467
Latest member
CurtisDeff
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top