Question: Red Stag Poland Tip

HunterX

AH enthusiast
Joined
Aug 24, 2024
Messages
272
Reaction score
426
Location
Michigan
Hello, going on a Red Stag hunting trip in Poland soon and wondering what a fair tip is for the guides. Is it a % of hunting fee or total with trophy? Thanks for any advice from others who have hunted Poland.
 
Hi sir
Tipping is not really customary in Poland but it is appreciated
I have hunted in quite a few countries in europe
I would say maybe 3-400 euro would be quite a lot by there standards
Just my opinion
 
50 to 100 EUROS a day to the guide would be the normal range
 
50 to 100 euros per day is good. There is no stress tipping in Poland. It’s my favorite European country to hunt.
 
Yes, between 50-150 is normal. 200 if you are very grateful with the service
 
Please don't do that crazy tipshit in Europe. We get payed for our work
and a tip is a little thank you for extra good work and not a reason to work!
100€ per week would be absolute extraordinary.
The guides where I hunted were not paid. They volunteered their time to generate income for their club with a few extra hunts per year. A tip was not expected but appreciated.
 
Please don't do that crazy tipshit in Europe. We get payed for our work
and a tip is a little thank you for extra good work and not a reason to work!
100€ per week would be absolute extraordinary.
Talk for yourself, I hunted many times in Europe, specially Spain, France and Germany, also Slovenia, Austria, Poland, Hungary ,Belarus ...and I can assure you that tips are very very appreciated, not compulsory and nobody is going to ask you about the tips but if you don't give them many times the locals will be dissapointed
 
Talk for yourself, I hunted many times in Europe, specially Spain, France and Germany, also Slovenia, Austria, Poland, Hungary ,Belarus ...and I can assure you that tips are very very appreciated, not compulsory and nobody is going to ask you about the tips but if you don't give them many times the locals will be dissapointed
I believe what they were referring to is that in Europe, a tip is seen as exactly that. A small extra thank you, which as you say is very much appreciated. It is a different culture to North America where consumers are expected to tip (and By rest of the world standards a large amount) and tipping makes up a good amount of someone’s income in the services industry.
 
I believe what they were referring to is that in Europe, a tip is seen as exactly that. A small extra thank you, which as you say is very much appreciated. It is a different culture to North America where consumers are expected to tip (and By rest of the world standards a large amount) and tipping makes up a good amount of someone’s income in the services industry.
What you wrote is a true statement but that’s not what he wrote. It appears a direct attempt to be insulting to anyone who commented prior to him.
 
I appreciate the guidance. I want to make sure that I can show much appreciation for the guides work, so a small tip will work. I think tipping in the US is out of control, but 50€ a day sounds reasonable. Thanks again.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,488
Members
168,891
Latest member
LonAnderse
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top