Question: Red Stag Poland Tip

HunterX

AH member
Reaction score
Hello, going on a Red Stag hunting trip in Poland soon and wondering what a fair tip is for the guides. Is it a % of hunting fee or total with trophy? Thanks for any advice from others who have hunted Poland.

Hi sir
Tipping is not really customary in Poland but it is appreciated
I have hunted in quite a few countries in europe
I would say maybe 3-400 euro would be quite a lot by there standards
Just my opinion

50 to 100 EUROS a day to the guide would be the normal range

50 to 100 euros per day is good. There is no stress tipping in Poland. It’s my favorite European country to hunt.

Please don't do that crazy tipshit in Europe. We get payed for our work
and a tip is a little thank you for extra good work and not a reason to work!
100€ per week would be absolute extraordinary.
The guides where I hunted were not paid. They volunteered their time to generate income for their club with a few extra hunts per year. A tip was not expected but appreciated.

Please don't do that crazy tipshit in Europe. We get payed for our work
and a tip is a little thank you for extra good work and not a reason to work!
100€ per week would be absolute extraordinary.
Talk for yourself, I hunted many times in Europe, specially Spain, France and Germany, also Slovenia, Austria, Poland, Hungary ,Belarus ...and I can assure you that tips are very very appreciated, not compulsory and nobody is going to ask you about the tips but if you don't give them many times the locals will be dissapointed

Talk for yourself, I hunted many times in Europe, specially Spain, France and Germany, also Slovenia, Austria, Poland, Hungary ,Belarus ...and I can assure you that tips are very very appreciated, not compulsory and nobody is going to ask you about the tips but if you don't give them many times the locals will be dissapointed
I believe what they were referring to is that in Europe, a tip is seen as exactly that. A small extra thank you, which as you say is very much appreciated. It is a different culture to North America where consumers are expected to tip (and By rest of the world standards a large amount) and tipping makes up a good amount of someone’s income in the services industry.

I believe what they were referring to is that in Europe, a tip is seen as exactly that. A small extra thank you, which as you say is very much appreciated. It is a different culture to North America where consumers are expected to tip (and By rest of the world standards a large amount) and tipping makes up a good amount of someone’s income in the services industry.
What you wrote is a true statement but that’s not what he wrote. It appears a direct attempt to be insulting to anyone who commented prior to him.

I appreciate the guidance. I want to make sure that I can show much appreciation for the guides work, so a small tip will work. I think tipping in the US is out of control, but 50€ a day sounds reasonable. Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoniqueBal

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia