Purchases On AH References

Recently conducted a purchase of some Barnes TSX bullets from Roy @Rtsj that worked as perfectly as one could hope for. Communication was prompt, informative and courteous, helping assure me I was dealing with a person of integrity. Further confirmation of Roy's character came from several references I requested, all of which were entirely positive. I would have no reservation in conducting future dealings with Roy and would advise others could likewise confidently deal with this gentleman.
Thankyou Roy. It was a pleasure dealing with you.

@Dangerous Dave went above and beyond. I sent him some .458 Lott brass he was seeking, expecting nothing in return, and just received an awesome new ostrich leather adorned rifle sling he had made from an ostrich he killed. Completely unnecessary, not expected, but greatly appreciated. Dave, you win the Karma game!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorrineCre

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim