Purchases On AH References

Just made a transaction with CZDiesel. Received prompt payment and had good communication.

Last edited:
Had the good fortune to meet @RR 314 in person within the last couple of weeks prior to transacting some business together and you won't find a better guy to deal with. Combine that with a collection of top shelf weapons and that's a pretty tough combo to beat. Thank you TL and looking forward to doing more business together.

Sorry for the dump AH, but I have been remiss in acknowledging all the good guys out there I've been dealing with and that's the only way we can help buyers make informed decisions on who they want to deal with. Consequently, I figured I would try and catch up all at once. If I missed anyone, please accept my apologies. Last but not least is @ay2626, who I have purchased multiple rifles from over the years. He is also one of the best guys you will meet and only deals in the very highest quality merchandise - I can recommend him without reservation. Thanks AY!!!

I've been doing business with @SkullKeeper for quite sometime now and every transaction is top notch and seems to surpass the prior one. He is as good as they come, never disappoints and I am proud to call him friend! Thanks Amigo!
That’s the greatest compliment I could ever receive ! I’m truly grateful and humbled !

Had the good fortune to meet @RR 314 in person within the last couple of weeks prior to transacting some business together and you won't find a better guy to deal with. Combine that with a collection of top shelf weapons and that's a pretty tough combo to beat. Thank you TL and looking forward to doing more business together.
Ku-winda is a great guy to hang with and talk guns, kids, hunting and life. He also helped me out with the best quality brass for the .450 Rigby on the planet. Great to meet you! Thanks for the kind words (and brass)! Will see you soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eloise39W

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe