proper gunsmithing

This is the 3rd time I have come back to watch this video. I just can not square it away.
 
Or finally used a screw cuz the nail wouldn’t hold.
Probably true, if they can fit mounts to a bolt they would have come to that conclusion after the nail failed.
I want to see how the mounts are attached, that must have taken some work.
Brilliant! I bet the person who made that rifle drinks single malt scotch mixed with orange juice at lunch.
I’d also be willing to bet that gun has shot some road signs and maybe even a few telephone pole insulators
I doubt they are shooters or good hit the road sign from 50 yards

I want to know if it will hold zero, or if it could be zeroed. I am thinking that might be a prop from a bad movie.
It might have been for the Movie Dumb and Dumber, except they don’t have the engineering prowess to fit mounts to a bolt. That must take some doing.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,430
Messages
1,576,006
Members
170,503
Latest member
ChristelMc
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top