Predator calls?

The guy in the pics is not me, he is a friend who went with me and it was his first trip! He had no idea what he shot. All I could say every time I looked at that kudu was "Holy Sh!t that's a big kudu!!" He shot that kudu on day 2. Toward the end of the trip he started to "get it." I told him he should go buy some lottery tickets when we got back to the states. The PH told everyone about the water buck and almost everyone would say "does that guy realize what kind of trophy he has?" believe me, I have plenty of pics where you can't see the animal for the smile on his face!

We hunted with Mof Venter of Adansonia Safaris. Here is his website: Welcome

Reminds me of a vidoe I saw years ago. The guy on the video was dedicated to hunting a particular monster Whitetail and no other. He heard gunshots nearby and sent his cameraman to investigate and found a newbie had just shot his first deer, a 250" class non-typical! He interviewed the guy who was not particularly excited or impressed with the animal, he was more concerned with filling his doe tag!!! I'm sure eventually it sank in for him too.

Beautiful animals. Love the Kudu. Makes me want to head back for Africa right away. Bruce

Congrats on some truly great trophies! Does not get much better than that! Well an 85 inch Kudu would be! :D Congrats to you and your friend!

Certainly a excellent safari!!!! Can't wait to hear more stories and see more pictures!

Really nice trophies there congrats to you and your hunting buddy.

The guy in the pics is not me, he is a friend who went with me and it was his first trip! He had no idea what he shot.
I am glad you have some different pictures. He almost looks Morose.

All I could say every time I looked at that kudu was "Holy Sh!t that's a big kudu!!" He shot that kudu on day 2.
I Agree HOLY SH*T.

The PH told everyone about the water buck and almost everyone would say "does that guy realize what kind of trophy he has?" believe me, I have plenty of pics where you can't see the animal for the smile on his face!

Incredible trophies. Now how is he going to top those. Amazing stuff.

By the way, thanks for sharing those pictures. I just love those Kudu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lula005117

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well