Pre-baiting for Leopard...

never had any prebaiting on any of the leopard or lion hunts i did or booked for people. you hunted what was on your license and used those animals for the baits. this was in zim and tanzania where you couldnt prebait then and i presume cant now. in zambian gmas you cant, as here is an extract from the zawa regulations

17. All wires used to set baits, and all baits must be removed when the client’s hunt is completed.
Hi Mike, I think it would be to my advantage to pre bait in Namibia, as far as what's on my license goes I will pay for whatever additional plains game I shoot. All bait's while I m there are included in the price. Nevertheless I would have to assume there would be plenty of bait in camp as the season starts in March and I m hunting in September, but if they need a hand shooting game for bait I will be happy to oblige! ;)

johnny if you can prebait it will raise the odds in your favour ,and on a big ranch in namibia there will be no problem with their bait animal numbers, but in the concessions i was talking about the only animals you got were the ones on your licence. good luck with your hunt, and i hope it goes well as we all can see what getting a leopard means to you. (y):D Cheers:

johnny if you can prebait it will raise the odds in your favour ,and on a big ranch in namibia there will be no problem with their bait animal numbers, but in the concessions i was talking about the only animals you got were the ones on your licence. good luck with your hunt, and i hope it goes well as we all can see what getting a leopard means to you. (y):D Cheers:
lol...Guess it's that obvious....I am a little embarrassed;) ..

Well Johnny, you nearly there....all the best.

Well Johnny, you nearly there....all the best.
Thanks Simon, yes I leave Saturday. So looking forward to my first safari. I hope the hunting gods are kind. Spoke with my ph yesterday we have one cat on bait and another on a calve. Wish you well also.

I have been following tbe buildup to your safari and love the enthusiasm.Best of luck fo you,I hope it is all that you dreamed it would be.
Cant wait to hear about it.

PS..... say hello to the erongo mountains for me...you will probably be able to see them from where you will be.

Thank you very much sir. Yes I leave Saturday and it can't come fast enough. I'll do my part for sure.

Thank you very much sir. Yes I leave Saturday and it can't come fast enough. I'll do my part for sure.

It's almost here man.

Do three laps around the farm before you go sit for the Leopard and maybe you will sit still. :)

how slow the days must be , right now , johnny
best of luck ,mate............
ha ha h a ,I can imagine you would be like a bull at a gate, .........
tick tock , tick tock

It's almost here man.

Do three laps around the farm before you go sit for the Leopard and maybe you will sit still. :)
No problems there brick. I've sat in enough deer stands from Kansas to British Colombia in a lot colder weather! Lol

how slow the days must be , right now , johnny
best of luck ,mate............
ha ha h a ,I can imagine you would be like a bull at a gate, .........
tick tock , tick tock
Man I just said I keep thinking its Friday!

(y)Johnny I just dusted off my crystal ball and it showed you getting a good Tom on the seventh day! Good luck !

(y)Johnny I just dusted off my crystal ball and it showed you getting a good Tom on the seventh day! Good luck !
Lol. Can you recheck that? I'd prefer to put him in the salt around day 3. Have my heart set on some plains game too

You'll have plenty of time to hunt plains game.

I think you are going to have a great hunt the full moon will be disappearing soon, so good luck

moon wise , it couldn't be more perfect .
last quarter by the time johnny is hunting , right through the dark , and the new moon

I think you are going to have a great hunt the full moon will be disappearing soon, so good luck
Thank you sir. Yes we booked theses dates to conincide with the moon phase. Can't take that out of an old deer hunter

moon wise , it couldn't be more perfect .
last quarter by the time johnny is hunting , right through the dark , and the new moon
Yes bluey. Exactly how we planned it. Now if old Mr spots cooperates we'll be good to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilarEastw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?