Pre-64 .416 Hoffman By Sterling Davenport $5750

That is a nice rifle. Also an Admired caliber
I know a pilot who loves this caliber from whom I bought my AHR 500J. I WILL TRY TO CONTACT
HIM AND PASS ON THE INFORMATION. Whow knows it might work out.
Krish
Thanks Krish. Hopefully he flies to Texas. :-). I really hate to ship nicely stocked rifles. I know people do it every day. Had an offer very close to current asking price but potential buyer wanted me to ship. I realize this greatly reduces my marketplace; and may be willing to ship later, but it does look at home in the safe now. :-)

Thanks Krish. Hopefully he flies to Texas. :). I really hate to ship nicely stocked rifles. I know people do it every day. Had an offer very close to current asking price but potential buyer wanted me to ship. I realize this greatly reduces my marketplace; and may be willing to ship later, but it does look at home in the safe now. :)
I just sent him a Text and left also a voice mail. He is retired I thing. From around NY.
He has one with which he took a Brown Bear with. He spoke highly of 416 Haufman. Who knows he may want another one.
Krish

My Sterling 500j is fantastic. I thought this would be gone by now. You don't see his guns come up very often.

@RR 314 Where are you located? Potentially interested in trades?
Austin, Texas. If Austin, Minnesota we may have a possibility of trade. :-). Seriously out of room in multiple safes and have several lucky guns living a life of freedom from the safes in my office. Cannot think of anything I need/have room for. I may take your advice earlier and see how viable the 500J rebore/feeding would be, but that would just mean I would need to thin others. I am better at buying than selling. :-).

My Sterling 500j is fantastic. I thought this would be gone by now. You don't see his guns come up very often.
As mentioned above, if I keep it I will have a knowledgeable smith evaluate for 500J.

Ii did not know there are so few of the Davenports floating around!!!!
I will consider myself lucky as I own a 7mm rem mag, 300 Win mag, 375 HH AND 416 Rem Mag. All model 70 and with exceptional wood!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeonidaGav

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!