Prayer Request

Praying for a quick and full recovery. My father-in-law said he never felt so good as after he recovered from his unexpected bypass. Said he hadn't realized how low his energy and stamina had slipped over time until they got his blood pumping properly again. I hope its the same for you.
@ArmyAV8tor,

the above commentary is pretty standard for bypass patients. I suspect you will feel amazingly better soon.

that said, i too believe that prayer works. i am praying for your speedy recovery. god bless you and yours.

Has anyone heard how the procedure went?

Good luck my friend, I went through this 2 years ago, I highly recommend doing all your cardiac rehab it will help in your recovery. I was golfing in 2 months after surgery, and went on an elk hunt 7 months after my surgery.

Hi everybody. Just a quick update. God bless you all for your prayers and support. Things are looking up. Walking and eating real food. "A pox on whoever invented the stuff Jello is made from.". May head home today! It will be great to sit on my own porch in peace and quiet.

Hi everybody. Just a quick update. God bless you all for your prayers and support. Things are looking up. Walking and eating real food. "A pox on whoever invented the stuff Jello is made from.". May head home today! It will be great to sit on my own porch in peace and quiet.
Praise God! Glad to hear you are on the mend.

Good news!

Great news! Healing at home is a blessing!

Great news! You are now on the road to recovery.
No bungie jumping, btw. ;)

Great news! I will continue praying for a speedy and complete recovery.

I learned rather surprisingly yesterday that I need coronary bypass surgery. Probably today. I am a great believer in the power of prayer and I would appreciate yours for a successful procedure and smooth recovery. Besides, I don't want to have to cancel my 1st Cape Buffalo hunt scheduled for next year!
Done!!

Just wanted to show you a view from the best damn home health recovery center in PA this morning. The intense quiet was so relaxing last night.

16849238022388892742561952520937.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to read that you are back home and out of immediate danger. Sending prayers for your continued recovery.

And here we were just getting ready to split up your gear...... :cool:

Your Post reminds me of John Sharp's book "Facing Down Fear" when he was bitten by a puffadder and spend a considerable amount of time in Hospital but seems that all the nurses didnt mind him staying that long.

Excellent read btw since you have the time.

Just wanted to show you a view from the best damn home health recovery center in PA this morning. The intense quiet was so relaxing last night.

View attachment 535606
Thank God you are home. Good peaceful sleep is so important for the body to recover and they make damned sure you can't get any in the hospital;)

Outstanding news!!! Prayers for your quick recovery back to normal life. BTW, beautiful view.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorrineCre

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!