Prayer Request

Prayers for you @ArmyAV8tor for a successful surgery and full recovery.

Prayers sent. You will do great. Might be a little sore for a day or two. :)

My triple (quad, including a stint), was 15 months ago. Leaving for my buff hunt in four weeks.

Do the physical therapy afterwards as prescribed by your team. You will be ready to go in a year or less, no problem. Hope your nurses are hotties!

Praying for your health and a speedy recovery.

Prayers sent. You will do just great and be off to Africa before you know it!

All of us are with you. What I think you will find is that you had no real idea how bad you were before the surgery. Think of it as part of the prep for both that buff and the remainder of a long and active outdoor life.

Will definitely pray for your speedy recovery. Please let us know how it went.

Prayers sent. You will do great. Might be a little sore for a day or two. :)

My triple (quad, including a stint), was 15 months ago. Leaving for my buff hunt in four weeks.

Do the physical therapy afterwards as prescribed by your team. You will be ready to go in a year or less, no problem. Hope your nurses are hotties!

Follow this advice! The heart pillow is your friend first 3-5 days after surgery for coughing.

Bypass surgery is routine unless it’s happening to you, that’s when fear sets in. Trust in God, your family, and medical team. You will get through this and be back on your feet sooner than you think.

Best Wishes,

HH

I'll pray for you and your family.

I learned rather surprisingly yesterday that I need coronary bypass surgery. Probably today. I am a great believer in the power of prayer and I would appreciate yours for a successful procedure and smooth recovery. Besides, I don't want to have to cancel my 1st Cape Buffalo hunt scheduled for next year!
Prayers your way @ArmyAV8tor! I absolutely believe in the power of prayer.....and I also do not want you to miss your 1st Cape buffalo hunt next year. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Sue

Prayers for you my friend through these anxious times. Prayers for wisdom for the surgeons, and peace of mind and comfort for you while you recover!

May the hand of the lord bless you and your family through this difficult time.

JP

Asking God be with you, and the entire medical staff, through this procedure and time of healing.

Here is to a successful surgery and recovery and a very successful buff next year. May God look over you and your family.

You look like a healthy specimen so I expect you will recover well. Must be genetic predisposition for high cholesterol? Huge advances in medicine have been made in recent years to treat it. But you will probably still be looking at some lifestyle changes. It would not surprise me if heavy recoil is out of the picture, at least in the short term and possibly permanently. It is what it is. Good luck. I'll be thinking of you. Keep us posted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TodCrayton

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?