Powder & Primer Deals Today

Went out of stock within 5 minutes of getting the alert! It said 50 in stock when I posted in here.
What do you guys use for finding reloading components and ammo?
I use ammoseek.com and shootingbot.com.
Discord is another useful tool, but it darn near requires a teenager to set it up. I have turned off the notifications because they were getting annoying. I had too many boxes checked to get alerts for I think. I still log in occasionally just to see what I've missed. It's pretty much the same as SB and AS....if you're not sitting on it right now, you've likely missed out. Seems like a lot more LRP on SB the last few weeks, albeit not much, if any cheaper. Hopefully things will continue to loosen up in the coming months, but not holding my breath.

Midsouth has 30% off of Alliant RE10 today if by chance you are looking for any.

MidSouthShootersSupply(dot)com has Remington Large Rifle and Large Rifle Magnum primers (In Stock)

Screenshot_20240823-073832.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up. Finally found the CCI regular LR I've been needing and bought a brick at acceptable pricing (free shipping + $20 Hazmat).
Yes, I was a little surprised to see the CCI 200's there. Not bad all things considered. If you're lucky enough to have a store close enough to ship to even better.

Even better if you can pick it up at the store and avoid both the shipping and the Hazmat fee.

Plenty of LRM and LR available at decent prices by today’s standards if you look. Just a brick each of Federal 210 and 215 gold medal match primers

Federal Large Rifle Magnum primers at Scheels store, Iowa City Iowa. Five bricks remaining as I type this. $100 per brick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brym427

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?