Post Your Gun Collection

Is that a nitro-express sling shot? Will it handle a .500 rock?
 
Screenshot_20230331_232623_DuckDuckGo.jpg


Nope, for DG hunting please always take the safe path ... use enough gun!
 
American's will never give up their guns. Our history is just too intertwined with gun ownership by civilians.


I was trying to look up a funny meme about Texas, but couldn't find it anymore.
American's, simply, won't comply with gun "buy-backs", confiscation, or even registration.



I also could no longer find the article about how gun confiscation would be impossible in America.
(probably due to a Google algorithm change)


The gist of the article was that there are approximately 140,000,000 gun owners in the USA. If only 20% of them are serious about their gun rights, that makes about 28,000,000 who will fight to keep them.


At any one time during the US war against terrorism, the US military never fought over approximately 25,000 enemy combatants at one time. After 20 years of fighting men wearing robes and sandals, the mightiest military in the world gave up.

If the US government turned it's soldiers against it's own citizens, at least 75% of the patriots left in the U.S. military, simply, would not comply.

At least 70% of state and local law enforcement, would not comply.


So that leaves a maximum of about 1 million WOKE government employees, against 28 million armed and deadly American gun owners (which would also include the most highly trained, experienced and deadly fighting men in the world).

I don't see that working out very well for the tyrants.....
 
Biden keeps saying you would need F15’s to fight in America, this only shows how little he knows of history. The Vietnamese didn’t have any offensive air power and they did a pretty good job at fighting us not to mention the Afghans out lasting both the Soviet Union and the US coalition.
 
Guns! Still saving up. I have come by a few cases, so I'll be ready to own one.....someday.

gums.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If real US patriots needed F-15's to fight our government, we would have as many F-15's, F-22's, F-35's, FA-18's, C-130 gunships (you name it) as the tyrants within 2 weeks. (and, I think they know it)
 
Guns! Still saving up. I have come by a few cases, so I'll be ready to own one.....someday.
Those cases do look lonely! What caliber rock did you use in your slingshot for what appears to be bongo horns?
 
Mine are all on display at the NRA museum . You can see them by going to the museum. When I need one they deliver it to me in Montana.
 
I don’t own any weapons but have a massive amount of items that self identify as walking sticks placed in several locations around this beautiful USA.

HH
 
Great stickers on that plastic box! I envy you mr @TXhunter65
Congrats!
;)
 
I don't have any guns, lost them all in a tragic boating accident!
 
"if you know how many you have, Then you don't have enough"

and then my "biggest fear is that my wife will sell them all for what I told her I paid for them"
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,340
Messages
1,573,323
Members
169,736
Latest member
FernKon189
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top