POST Number 13,000

Well Charlie I guess the the cats out of the bag now. Lets put a plan together for some range time to make sure you don't have to follow your Leopard into the bush.

Well Charlie I guess the the cats out of the bag now. Lets put a plan together for some range time to make sure you don't have to follow your Leopard into the bush.

Yes sir!

13,000 posts and growing.........the quantity is impressive, but the quality is what's special.

Keep on posting and hope you don't have to wait too long for your leopard.

13,000 posts and growing.........the quantity is impressive, but the quality is what's special.

Keep on posting and hope you don't have to wait too long for your leopard.

Thanks 375

Good luck Charlie, congratulations on reaching 13,000 posts incredible. Look forward to your report and pictures. Who you hunting with?

Charlie, you live a charmed life! Good for you! I’m envious! Can’t wait to read your report and see a picture of you and Mr Spots!

Thanks for your 13.000 posts Charlie, and I wish you the best for your cat :D Cheers:

13,000. I’ve probably read 1,000. I have nodded in agreement on 899, laughed at 90, winced at 11, and never disagreed once. Keep on posting my friend. You are a joy to read!

13,000. I’ve probably read 1,000. I have nodded in agreement on 899, laughed at 90, winced at 11, and never disagreed once. Keep on posting my friend. You are a joy to read!

Mort thank you ever so much for the kind words. Jerome created a great business platform that allows hunters to share info, stories......some of which are tall ones....but in general be part of a community of good folks. We may disagree from time to time but we share a passion for hunting.

Last edited:
Reactions: JSD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KindraMcki

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.