Pose for Lioness mount

No problem on the Post. I hadn't seen the finished product until this morning when it was delivered. Don't know I would have said it was mine just glancing at your post. The male was NOT mine. Steve's son does some amazing work with cats though. Very happy with the end result.

Hope I didn't ruin the surprise. :oops: Ashley had a Mt. lion in a tree sitting next to it. I couldn't decide which one was more impressive. I told Steve that's the way I would want a cat but somehow have it coming off the wall. Very nice.

GetAttachment.jpg
here you go billy , this is the first photo ive been sent of my buaeatifull lioness
just cant wait till these ass clowns let her come home

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linqinggou637

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?