Politics

Some speculation going around whether or not Trump is going to try and push out the fed chair Powell?
 
Democrats are like spoiled & petulant little children that didn't get their way.

Newsom and Walz already blustering how they are going to "Trump proof" their respective states.
And they wonder why they lost the election.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”​

― P.J. O'Rourke,
 
Simple enough!
IMG_8895.jpeg
 
The knives are out...well more like pangas.....

Pelosi is delusional if she really believes that. Cackles is at least as unlikeable as HRC.

Biden has never really been high on being likeable, either, not for his entire career in the senate. If 2020 wasn't a stolen election, we have to believe that nasty old man is 18 million more votes likeable than HRC and Cackles. Un-bloody likely.
 
The knives are out...well more like pangas.....

Further proof that liberals really do eat their own, and once they're done with you, they will devour you.

This epic level of cognitive dissonance reminds me of the phrase "It's the economy, stupid", but in this case, the phrase is "It's the candidate, stupid".
 
Pelosi is delusional if she really believes that. Cackles is at least as unlikeable as HRC.

Biden has never really been high on being likeable, either, not for his entire career in the senate. If 2020 wasn't a stolen election, we have to believe that nasty old man is 18 million more votes likeable than HRC and Cackles. Un-bloody likely.

Of course Pelosi is delusional and or spinning

If Kamala had more time to show herself. Her numbers would have been worse. The Party designed the Biden departure to minimize her exposure. If she had to hide much longer, it would have been a larger loss for Harris.

To anyone with a modicum of rationality and actually paying attention saw that the longer her run went the more people learned about her ineptitude . And the less they liked what they saw.

This is good news for the right. They will still be listening to Obama next cycle and chasing the wrong ideology. Win, Win.
 
The race I have my eyes on is the Gallego/Lake senate seat. Gallego is up by 30,000 votes, with 82% reporting.
That's a lot of ground to make up.
Gallego the wife beater, is an open borders radical.
 
The knives are out...well more like pangas.....

They are all at each other’s throats and I’m loving it! They are all to blame for many, many mistakes. They all lied about Biden’s mental acuity which delayed the process; Biden’s immediate endorsement of Kamala did ruin the chances for a quick primary; Obama was upset and did not immediately endorse Kamala and Kamala couldn’t put a sentence together! What a $hit show!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,052
Members
169,485
Latest member
TaniaBufor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top