Politics

And for those of a certain age, from before we all became racists and could laugh, I give you another bit of uncanceled history as Flip Wilson reprises Christopher Columbus and the discovery of America.

This is the first of seven posts in a thread by the property management company that is responsible for the Aurora CO apartment complexes that have been taken over by Venezuelan gangs. It sounds like the Aurora authorities including police have ignored their please for help.

Nothing to see here until it slaps you or someone you care about right in the face.

The devil made him do it!
And for those of a certain age, from before we all became racists and could laugh, I give you another bit of uncanceled history as Flip Wilson reprises Christopher Columbus and the discovery of America.

The Trump appeal of one of the two most outrageous lawfare cases against him has finally had a hearing by the New York Court of Appeals. Snippet posts like this inevitably never provide the full story of a hearing or the actual views of the judges or their eventual findings - but damn.

Yes sir, the possible next VP of these United States is a real “gun guy” his Beretta has a kickoff so it doesn’t hurt his shoulder. Poor thing .

Never heard a recoil pad called a kickoff, maybe he mixed up his thoughts from his hall of fame assistant high school coaching career.
Check it out on the Beretta website. They do offer a kickoff recoil reducing pad.

Check it out on the Beretta website. They do offer a kickoff recoil reducing pad.
@Tanks pointed that out, Walz did say it was for shooting trap, do you use heavy recoiling loads for trap? It just sounded odd to me maybe it was the yankee accent LOL. Before any Minnesotans get mad I lived in La Crescent for a few years, before picking up my southern drawl.

@Tanks pointed that out, Walz did say it was for shooting trap, do you use heavy recoiling loads for trap? It just sounded odd to me maybe it was the yankee accent LOL. Before any Minnesotans get mad I lived in La Crescent for a few years, before picking up my southern drawl.
You shoot a lot of rounds in trap, a hundred a round I think. shoot 2-3 rounds a day, even the target loads could begin to wear, I think.

The only point up for debate is if this impact is profound enough to 'matter' and if it is, do we plan to do anything about it. That's a political question, not a scientific one in my mind, and not one we have many good, evidence based, answers for.
I'd suggest "we" (scientists themselves) don't know enough about it to even debate it.

If it were well understood, we'd have 1 or maybe 2 models of it. But we don't have only 1 or 2, we have dozens. Gravity, for example, is very well understood: G = 9.8m/s/s.

The purveyors of climate change have been caught in so many lies (look at the 2 mail server hacks of the University of East Anglia from around 2010), the appeal to emotion they used with a semi-retarded Swedish girl; the constant appeals to authority; the constant psychological bullying of those who aren't observant parishioners of the Blue Church.

Even above all that, the one thing that should make any thinking person question the narrative is this. Every single time the older data is "corrected," it *always* makes a stronger case for warming. Enough errors over time should be split along the lines of consecutive coin tosses - some corrections should show things as warming, others should show things as cooling. But they don't, every single one of their supposed errors makes the case for warming. It isn't mathematically possible for all errors to correct in 1 direction. That isn't simply a truism for climate science, it's true in all scientific undertakings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emery50B70

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is jdfan@proton.me

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia
TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!