Politics

Washington DC is the problem.

1728145833569.png

1728145854880.png

Just curious for those of you with federal government experience. On October 1, Mayorkas said that FEMA is out of money for hurricane season. October 1 is the start of the federal governments budget year. Does this mean their entire budget has been appropriated for illegal immigrants for the year with no money for emergencies?

Interesting video regarding child trafficking. MVM, a government contractor is moving children through the country. The Biden administration has "lost" 300,000+ minors so far according to their own records. Truly a sad situation.

Here's what happens with unaccompanied minors in Border Patrol custody. (1) Mexicans they are turned over to the Mexican Consulate and returned to Mexico. (2) OTM's (Other then Mexicans) are turned over to the Office of Refugee Resettlement. What happens after that, I have no clue.

Just curious for those of you with federal government experience. On October 1, Mayorkas said that FEMA is out of money for hurricane season. October 1 is the start of the federal governments budget year. Does this mean their entire budget has been appropriated for illegal immigrants for the year with no money for emergencies?
They are operating under a continuing resolution.

Interesting video regarding child trafficking. MVM, a government contractor is moving children through the country. The Biden administration has "lost" 300,000+ minors so far according to their own records. Truly a sad situation.

This reminds me of the movie Sound of Freedom. Sad that something like this is happening in our country.

At some point... I think people will start looking at methods to literally stop paying taxes.

It'll be clunky. Most don't understand how your money is controlled before you ever earn it.

They'll dance with w4 deductions, perhaps unionize just to force employers to get onboard and stop compliance with financial rules. Irs will threaten and seize assets of some. Arrest others.

If they pass that stage (a very big if) they better have cash or the banks will comply and lock them out a la Canada trucker style. Also some in person visits from feds will need to be dealt with/withstood at that point.
Bartering will be the norm.

This fema issue of being broke except to pay for illegals may just be the tipping point.

They are really really pushing the hot buttons of the people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahmed7069

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]