Politics

And FEMA is out of money because they stole it from the disaster fund to give to illegal immigrants.

"Here's your goodies, a place to live and your monthly stipend. Vote Democrat!!!"

When will Congress or the Courts stand up and hold these crooks accountable? Never in my life did I expect to live in such a Banana Republic.

I do not understand how a rational person can do anything other than vote for Trump at this point!

This is criminal, and those responsible should be held liable for this. Illegals get $1500 a month, while tax paying citizens receive a onetime payment of $750. It's insane.

Automation doesn't go on strike either;)

Or call in sick, take vacations, get paid overtime. etc.
Automation has come into the sod business as well, but while it doesn’t go on strike or any of the other things mentioned it does break down. We have 2 automatic stackers and they are both down for a couple of hours at least per week. While my H2A workers and their harvesters keep on cutting. We still need a driver and a lift driver for each machine it does eliminate 2 jobs as a hand harvester need a driver, 2 stackers and a lift driver.

If everything is perfect I would prefer the automated harvester as opposed to the hand stackers but on the farm rarely is anything perfect.

The automated machines also present the problems of finding a qualified mechanic to work on them and most importantly a qualified operator.

Last word on the man power vs automated, the H2A boys can do just about anything on the farm and the automated machine can do one thing and one thing only. So basically we can’t do without either to function efficiently.

Last edited:
And FEMA is out of money because they stole it from the disaster fund to give to illegal immigrants.

"Here's your goodies, a place to live and your monthly stipend. Vote Democrat!!!"

When will Congress or the Courts stand up and hold these crooks accountable? Never in my life did I expect to live in such a Banana Republic.

I do not understand how a rational person can do anything other than vote for Trump at this point!
Never.
It’s part of the swamp.
Until we the people get tired of the chicanery and overthrow the system by either the ballot box or the cartridge box. The jury box has proven itself to be part of the chicanery.

For those promoting automation, just wait and see what happens when unemployment reaches staggering numbers.
Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should

Never.
It’s part of the swamp.
Until we the people get tired of the chicanery and overthrow the system by either the ballot box or the cartridge box. The jury box has proven itself to be part of the chicanery.
The ballot box doesnt work. One cockroach always ends up being replaced by another

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allenprese

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]