Politics

But, no dead Americans while weakening Russian military significantly, and thwarting their expansion plans.
Not to mention future business opportunities for US companies after the war with the rebuild efforts.

Yes, my comments are cold, but I am being pragmatic and looking beyond today and at US interests.
Who will pay for that rebuilding?

That sounds a bit like the reasoning from Zorg in the Fifth Element when he breaks a glass claiming it creates life;)

Rumor's of an ABC whistleblower coming forward saying that ABC helped Harris in the debate have been making the rounds the past few days. A potential red flag is there doesn't seem to be any denial coming out of ABC. Now a major money manager is calling out Disney/ABC to investigate the claims. It might be interesting watching how this story unfolds.

The en masse migration from the west coast and from south of the border ensures Texas will never leave the union…

In fact, I’d be surprised if Texas remains a “red” state more than 10 more years… by then it will be purple..

:unsure: Looks like Eric Prince agrees with me. Or do I agree with him.:ROFLMAO:

Besides scraping the Dept of education. The protection detail of the Secret service needs a complete overhaul from the top. Clear out the bureaucrats.

I’m having trouble recalling anytime our three letter agencies or any of the federal agencies have erred or shown bias towards liberal politicians or policies. The damage always seems to go one way. Ms. Learner and the IRS, James Comey and Wray in the FBI.
Brennen and Clapper in the CIA

The damage that the left and the liberals inside of the federal government have done to the confidence in our federal government cannot be overstated. They have been aiding and abetting our enemies and will be seen to do more damage to our country than any outside forces ever have.

This distrust enables and almost pushes bad actors to help foreign governments, making foreign spies jobs much easier.

More and more of our own citizens think we are now the evil empire and the great Satan. So we will be fighting internal and external enemies from now on. Much of this is due to liberals coming from Ivy League schools and entrenching in the government.

Unfortunately, we would be better served picking 10 people from the phonebook to head every federal agency. Immediately chop the top 10 people from every agency.
Some good people might be caught up in it, but you would get more bad than good.

But, no dead Americans while weakening Russian military significantly, and thwarting their expansion plans.
Not to mention future business opportunities for US companies after the war with the rebuild efforts.

Yes, my comments are cold, but I am being pragmatic and looking beyond today and at US interests.

Back in business with the corrupt oligarchs in Ukraine, Just like the good old days eh?. All in the name of saving “democracy” and for the “vital interests of the US”. This being a “private” forum, I cannot say what I really think about you, your cultural bearing and that of others in this clique without being banned. I’ll let others fill in those blanks.

Back in business with the corrupt oligarchs in Ukraine, Just like the good old days eh?. All in the name of saving “democracy” and for the “vital interests of the US”. This being a “private” forum, I cannot say what I really think about you, your cultural bearing and that of others in this clique without being banned. I’ll let others fill in those blanks.
Well, if Trump wins y'all can huddle together in your bunkers while the World passes you by while lamenting the bygone days of a simpler life. Actually, y'all can do that even if Harris wins. :unsure:

Rest of us will deal with the real-World realities regardless of who wins the election. Interests of the USA are intertwined with the rest of the World and no insults or wishful thinking can change that.

Desantis announced that the State of Florida will be conducting an independent investigation of the assassination attempt
Sounds great if the FBI doesn't destroy evidence first.

I think all of us would welcome an informed discussion with you on any subject to include Ukraine. Instead, you roll in periodically now with an unsubstantiated assertion or two which typically is immediately refuted with actual examples and evidence. Apparently that behavior has now reached the point where anyone who disagrees with you is part of some "clique" and you wish you could attack them personally. You really should consider getting a mirror and engaging in some introspection.

With respect to Ukraine's government and the power of its oligarchs, what you assert was largely correct for quite a while after independence. After all, they had just emerged from under the shadow of one of the most corrupt regimes on the planet. It is not surprising that many commentators describe the current Russian Federation as something more closely resembling a mafia crime family than an actual government.

However, because of its goal to join the EU, Ukraine has made considerable progress in eliminating graft and corruption. They still have a ways to go. Just like here (Bill Gates, Elon Musk, et al), there will continue to be wealthy people in Ukraine with greater influence than people like you and me. But they are making meaningful progress on the corruption front. They also still have a ways to go.

The BBC article below talks to this issue and notes that the Ukraine is now rated 104th out of 180 measured countries in the Corruption Perception Index (CPI) which is the gold standard for measuring this issue. Though not in the article, it is perhaps interesting to note that the US ranks 25th and Russia 143rd. The lowest ranked EU member is Hungary which is rated 79th. The top five least corrupt governments are Denmark, Finland, New Zealand, Norway, and Singapore.

In addition to the BBC article, I have provided you a copy of the most recent CPI report.

Last edited:
Makes me wonder how the shooter knew Trump was playing golf on that day, at that particular location, and where to set himself up at?
It is not a state secret that he likes to play golf when he is in Florida at his club. Many social media posts about it. Supposedly the suspect scouted the location in day(s) prior. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Rumor's of an ABC whistleblower coming forward saying that ABC helped Harris in the debate have been making the rounds the past few days. A potential red flag is there doesn't seem to be any denial coming out of ABC. Now a major money manager is calling out Disney/ABC to investigate the claims. It might be interesting watching how this story unfolds.

She's a DEI hire--she's supposed to get extra help...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColetteAch

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles