Politics

Well, we made the Daily Mail. :ROFLMAO:

Back home safely with no damage. Below is the end of my street and the previously green hills less than a mile away. This is one of these times that I did not enjoy having a National Forest as my front yard.

1726436471178.jpeg

Pretty crazy that yet another person went after Trump at a golf course.
Yep, suspect in custody, had a scoped AK, SS spotted him, and shot at him first, he fled to his car, and was stopped shortly.
They are calling it an attempted assassination.

I tend to take the weekends off from the politics thread but with the episode today I thought I would check in.
I’ve seen a lot of valid criticisms of Trump/Vance comments on Ukraine but what has Harris/Walz said about it? Over the last 5 pages it’s been all about Trump. If Harris plans on the continuation of Bidens policy it will just mean many , many more dead Ukrainians and Russians.

Just watched a video with Red Legs favorite person, Sean Hannity, who is good friends with the president, and spoke to him immediately after the incident.
Investigation is underway to determine if the shots were directed towards the President, or if it was an isolated incident between other individuals.

I’ve seen a lot of valid criticisms of Trump/Vance comments on Ukraine but what has Harris/Walz said about it? Over the last 5 pages it’s been all about Trump. If Harris plans on the continuation of Bidens policy it will just mean many , many more dead Ukrainians and Russians.
But, no dead Americans while weakening Russian military significantly, and thwarting their expansion plans.
Not to mention future business opportunities for US companies after the war with the rebuild efforts.

Yes, my comments are cold, but I am being pragmatic and looking beyond today and at US interests.

As more details are released, it certainly seems to be another assassination attempt.
Commentary stated that an SS agent saw a gun barrel poking out of a bush, and immediately opened fire, causing the suspect to flee.

Just watched a video with Red Legs favorite person, Sean Hannity, who is good friends with the president, and spoke to him immediately after the incident.
Investigation is underway to determine if the shots were directed towards the President, or if it was an isolated incident between other individuals.
There were no shots towards Trump. The only shots fired were by SS at the shooter when he was discovered. It was or would have been an attempted assassination had SS not seen the guy with the AK, GoPro camera, two backpacks, one with ceramic plates. He meant to shoot Trump.

There were no shots towards Trump. The only shots fired were by SS at the shooter when he was discovered. It was or would have been an attempted assassination had SS not seen the guy with the AK, GoPro camera, two backpacks, one with ceramic plates. He meant to shoot Trump.
D connection? They did say they were going to do whatever it takes to get him.

But, no dead Americans while weakening Russian military significantly, and thwarting their expansion plans.
Not to mention future business opportunities for US companies after the war with the rebuild efforts.

Yes, my comments are cold, but I am being pragmatic and looking beyond today and at US interests.

How pragmatic is it to vote for a person who sent an innocent man to death row, a man she knew wasn't guilty, a case in which she withheld the exculpatory evidence that the Cali supreme court forced her to ultimately disclose and resulted in his acquittal at his 2nd trial? An innocent man spent 7 or 8 years in prison because of Kamala MacBeth.

Anybody who would do that is capable of literally anything. Your financial planning means exactly jack shit with somebody like that in charge. I didn't think it was possible for their to be a president more unscrupulous than LBJ, but should Harris get elected, she'll displace him. LBJ's amorality cost 60K young Americans their lives, and probably a million Vietnamese.

I have no idea in what universe entrusting someone like her with that sort of power is "pragmatic." A solidly republican house/senate can do nothing about that. She'll either keep Garland, or replace him with a clone.

West Palm Beach and the State of Florida should take over the investigation and work at least as coinvestigators with Federal Authorities. That way the FBI won't be "sanitizing the roof in less than 24 hours", "turning over a cremated body" and not letting local authorities perform an autopsy, or "scrubbing social media" with no secondary authority being allowed to investigate. The shooter is probably a nut but transparency is paramount at this point in time. Especially since the FBI has been less than forthcoming regarding the Butler shooting.

West Palm Beach and the State of Florida should take over the investigation and work at least as coinvestigators with Federal Authorities. That way the FBI won't be "sanitizing the roof in less than 24 hours", "turning over a cremated body" and not letting local authorities perform an autopsy, or "scrubbing social media" with no secondary authority being allowed to investigate. The shooter is probably a nut but transparency is paramount at this point in time. Especially since the FBI has been less than forthcoming regarding the Butler shooting.
Sadly the FBI cant be trusted anymore.

T
And Texas is not the Red stronghold I would like it to be. Places like Oklahoma, Wyoming and the Dakota's are much more firmly Conservative.

100% truth…

Rural Texas is still conservative…

But urban Texas is not at all…

And Texas is becoming more and more urban…

Remove Austin, Houston, and Dallas to find an extremely red state. But those huge population hubs swing it to maroon and working on purple.

Kinda like this:
View attachment 634080

Add El Paso, Waco, and fairly large chunks of San Antonio to that list…

None of those are red cities..

They have some deep red neighborhoods…

But they are purple on their best days and tutjj by ing more and more blue every year..

:unsure: Looks like Eric Prince agrees with me. Or do I agree with him.:ROFLMAO:

FBI is compromised, and so is the SS. A house committee investigation member stated that some disturbing evidence is going to be released from the Butler, PA shooting
Read this. There have been rogue elements within the DOJ/FBI for decades. As most of you know, I'm hardcore law and order, am a former Houston police officer. There isn't a progressive bone in my body. But it's difficult for me to argue with any of what this very liberal civil rights/defense attorney argues.

3 Felonies a Day

Add El Paso, Waco, and fairly large chunks of San Antonio to that list…

None of those are red cities..

They have some deep red neighborhoods…

But they are purple on their best days and tutjj by ing more and more blue every year..
I kept it to the big 3, but there are certainly more like the ones you mentioned. Fort Worth and Amarillo could also be added to the purple-ish list, but they've held majority red.

Even our county is getting purple and will be blue before long with all the influx of people and exploding population.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x84958

Latest profile posts

Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles