Politics

I don't know - the Trump obsession seems pretty all consuming.

No.....we wouldn't. Most of us are very politically informed, and not low information voters of the liberal hive mind that know very little about politics or the real consequences of a vote.
January 6th was relatively peaceful event until a handful of nefarious characters started stirring things into a frenzy.
A pretty small sample size compared to the.likes of Antifa, BLM, Pro palestine groups, etc.,
Maybe us Maga peeps should go burn down Minneapolis over the death of a thug. we'll get a free pass from the media, and a get out of jail free card courtesy of Kamala Harris and her ilk.

Maga peeps dont sign up to vote because of a silly obsession over a pop singer with shitty music who happens to endorse the next destroyer of this great country. Swift is worth million's with her own private jets who can not relate to the common man in the way that Trumps policies do
Hardly, with our two tier judicial system the magas would be prosecuted for even thinking of it while the leftist communist thugs would be given free rein…….

Looks like there won’t be anymore debates.

I for one would like to see another debate IF they could debate on a level playing field with neutral moderators. I believe Trump would do well on a one on one debate and the few undecided voters could actually get something out of it.

Interesting discussion about the debate from our Russian friends. While this commentary likely does reflect their personal assessments, it is important to remember nothing is broadcast without approval of the Kremlin. It is also not difficult to interpret where their sympathies are focused and their expectations for a Trump presidency with respect to Ukraine. It is not entirely flattering to Trump or the "average American voter." There quote not mine. With respect to Trump doing what is in the best interests of Russia, I sadly see no reason that they may not be exactly right.

Last edited:
If Harris, or before her Biden, were doing this, the outcry would be they were buying votes (that whole student loan thing). I frankly wish this didn't come across as desperation.

Russia. China. North Korea. Iran. Palestine.
They all want a weak leader presidency. That's exactly what they will get with Harris and her puppet masters.
This group (the Kremlin) appears to want Trump - rather badly.

This group (the Kremlin) appears to want Trump - rather badly.
Despite any tensions with Zelinsky, I can't see Trump turning his back on the Ukraine over Russia?
Unless Trump and Putin have secrets?
Who knows, these are strange and dangerous times.

If Harris, or before her Biden, were doing this, the outcry would be they were buying votes (that whole student loan thing). I frankly wish this didn't come across as desperation.
I can't argue that point. The 3 cuts he wants to make are cuts that will make a big difference to alot of people.

I remember my first epiphany when it comes to taxes. Was working a service job out of school. Was paid every two weeks, this particular pay period I had 80 regular hours and 84 OT hours. My take home pay was within a dollar of what my regular 80 hours of pay (no taxes). I was a kick in the gut to know I worked 84 hours of OT to pay taxes.

By the way--does anyone have any idea what happened to all the money Elon Musk gave monthly to the Trump Campaign??!! I haven't seen many ads on TV. There ought to be the best ones money can buy to barrage the American public with tapes of Cackala denouncing fracking, etc etc. Only two months to go and where was the last two months' fortune spent? Or are they putting it into drop boxes/monitoring? Or is there a media refusal to let Trump buy airtime? What is going on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlmaCoon5

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles
Brian wrote on Skshyk's profile.
Thank for the laughing post! You have a keen sense of humour. I am usually able to just ignore those geniuses but this time I could not get past it. chuckle, Brian