Politics

Happened yesterday:

"Republican former Vice President Dick Cheney said on Friday he will vote for Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris over Republican former President Donald Trump in the Nov. 5 U.S. elections, following a similar statement made by his daughter Liz Cheney this week."
Today, neither Dick or Liz Cheney could be elected for dog catcher in any county in Wyoming, except maybe Teton.

Liz got booted out by the patriots in WY in 2022.

Good riddance!

If Trump did nothing else, he exposed the "deep state" of unelected bureaucrats in the USA.

I don't think he will win, given all the cabals against him, but, at least, he exposed them.

Maybe this will be his legacy.

It will probably be "swept under the rug."

We'll see...

Stay safe @Tanks and I hope your house does not suffer any damages.

Saw this on Facebook
Image1726138613.871039.jpg

If you watch this. Harris will give us 4 more years of weak foreign leadership. Which results in the predators in those nations pouncing on that weakness. As we have seen from Obama, Biden and Harris.

Even worse. When Harris is pushed into corner by one of these dictators. She will then overreact to show she isn’t weak.

I prefer Reagan’s Peace through Strength strategy. Not war through weakness

Even the New York Post, hardly a bastion for liberal thought, shot this silliness down immediately.
As I re-read my post, I can see where it was not very clear that I was making a joke about the earpiece. I agree it is silly to put any consideration that the meme I posted has any truth.

But I do stand behind my comment that I would not at all be surprised by Kackles or her party doing anything they can to win.

It is a sad day for our country that people look upon those with whom they do not agree politically as the enemy. This goes for both sides.
tanks I agree with you, wholeheartedly. ...we should be able to have disagreements with each other and at the end of the day part ways with no animosity. but that was when there wasn't this big of a difference in what we all thought the direction this country should go. but now the divide is a canyon.

I don't think any sane person can say this country hasn't gone off the rails. and its the doing " mainly" of one party....the dems. their vision for America is for the ruin and remaking of this country that mirrors total .gov dependency. ......drag queens shows for school " children" , just one example of how far that party has fallen. so what do you call them? so what do you call the party that wants/is destroying the ideals that WE all had? r and d alike....and politics are life and death issues.

stay safe....bob

Apparently President houseplant really does hate Kamala.

Photos and videos circulating of him donning a Trump ball cap

I'm starting to almost fear the October surprise because I'm struggling to see how much more of a level of crazy is possible at this point.

But like the power of stupidity, I'm confident it will surpass previous heights.

1000005120.jpg

Apparently President houseplant really does hate Kamala.

Photos and videos circulating of him donning a Trump ball cap

I'm starting to almost fear the October surprise because I'm struggling to see how much more of a level of crazy is possible at this point.

But like the power of stupidity, I'm confident it will surpass previous heights.

View attachment 633399

That would be something. Unfortunately, that picture looks fake (photoshop).

That would be something. Unfortunately, that picture looks fake (photoshop).

It is actually real, I watched the video, it was an actual funny moment, that he did with someone in the crowd. He autographed a hat with the president's seal on it and gave it to a gentlemen. The exchange was pretty funny especially if you have been around old guys at the coffee shop.

It is actually real, I watched the video, it was an actual funny moment, that he did with someone in the crowd. He autographed a hat with the president's seal on it and gave it to a gentlemen. The exchange was pretty funny especially if you have been around old guys at the coffee shop.
I believe even one of the old timers called the supposedly most powerful man in the world an “old fart”

For what it is worth it was geese from a park and a Canton woman ate a cat.

Not sure we can say Trump lost it on that, I think it says more about our society that we have to say discuss where people are eating cats and town geese dont count.
I don’t care anymore because I’m voting down ballet only.
IMHO USA is the real loser after the debate.

The USA and the world could pay for this when all is said and done.
While not a huge Trump supporter I will vote for him however reluctantly.

The USA and the world could pay for this when all is said and done.
While not a huge Trump supporter I will vote for him however reluctantly.
Yeah, great choices this year! The most liberal US Senator in history that will do or say anything to get elected versus an unprofessional past President that will say anything to not get elected! She will change her tune right after her inauguration and continue to ruin this country and culture. He will claim the election was stolen when all he had to do to win was to stick to the issues. A couple of real idiots.

I would encourage you to look at it as voting for policy, not personalities.

If you send me your address in a private conversation I can send you one of these to help you through the voting process;)

Screenshot_20240912-091820_Chrome.jpg

I would encourage you to look at it as voting for policy, not personalities.

If you send me your address in a private conversation I can send you one of these to help you through the voting process;)

View attachment 633425

Perhaps we can have crates of them delivered to all voting stations?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaniceStro

Latest profile posts

Brian wrote on Skshyk's profile.
Thank for the laughing post! You have a keen sense of humour. I am usually able to just ignore those geniuses but this time I could not get past it. chuckle, Brian
Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.