Politics

I haven't watched it either. I have been under mandatory evacuation orders since Monday afternoon, no high-speed Internet. My girlfriend and I and our cat are camping at my office. Luckily it has showers, kitchen, bathroom and a breakroom with cots. Dog is at doggy day care. Might have to shop for clothes if this extends to the weekend though.

My house is 1.5 miles South of where the fire started (fire icon). Luckily the wind was eastward first and then SE. The pic is earlier today.

View attachment 633281

Hope the fire bypasses your area and you can return home quickly.

Well, I just don't look at political differences as a life and death issue. Politics is cyclic, heck even prohibition got reversed.

And yet it’s aftershocks plague us to this day. The whole “war on drugs” and it’s violations of civil liberties, the militarization of police, the ATF and associated violations of the second amendment, it all stems back to prohibition precedent.

Freedom has to win every generation. Tyranny only has to win once.

I haven't watched it either. I have been under mandatory evacuation orders since Monday afternoon, no high-speed Internet. My girlfriend and I and our cat are camping at my office. Luckily it has showers, kitchen, bathroom and a breakroom with cots. Dog is at doggy day care. Might have to shop for clothes if this extends to the weekend though.

My house is 1.5 miles South of where the fire started (fire icon). Luckily the wind was eastward first and then SE. The pic is earlier today.

View attachment 633281
Hoping for the best my friend. With a little luck, that first day or two may have created a fire break.

370753D7-35DD-4C9E-9E0B-48B430FFABDE.webp
Anytime you see “Forward” in a political slogan, you are looking at a Communist psyops

577FED33-355F-4EBB-A27E-314EE436F225.jpeg

Last edited:
Trump actually lost me when he started to talk about people eating dogs.

I know a lot of people don't care for Chris Christie, but I think he a very sensible guy. Christie worked very hard for Trump in 2016, so he knows Trump well.

View attachment 633292

A bit of a "conspiracy theory" going around about this... in a quick internet search, a lot of MSM indicating this has been "debunked," but we are aware the measures that media will take to protect her and there is no limit to what I'd believe the Dems are willing to do to cheat.
Even the New York Post, hardly a bastion for liberal thought, shot this silliness down immediately.

And yet it’s aftershocks plague us to this day. The whole “war on drugs” and it’s violations of civil liberties, the militarization of police, the ATF and associated violations of the second amendment, it all stems back to prohibition precedent.

Freedom has to win every generation. Tyranny only has to win once.
Freedom does not mean it’s free for all. We’re not leaving in a vacuum. Your freedom ends when someone else’s starts.
You can’t drive without a license, can’t drink under a certain age , can’t build anywhere you like , can’t buy a gun if you’re a felon etc…
The basic freedoms are written into our constitution
Rest is governed by laws made by the elected officials.

View attachment 633292

A bit of a "conspiracy theory" going around about this... in a quick internet search, a lot of MSM indicating this has been "debunked," but we are aware the measures that media will take to protect her and there is no limit to what I'd believe the Dems are willing to do to cheat.
That’s a red herring to distract from her opposite side where her ear was covered by hair that appears to never move during the entire debate…. Watch the debate, can you ever see her right ear canal?

If you look on a map you can see I live a short drive from Springfield Ohio. You are welcome to take a tour of the town, talk to some of my friends and coworkers who live there, and get their take on the immigrant problem if you don't believe him.

Why don’t you believe it? I witnessed a similar interaction between wild and domestic animals and a surge of immigrants in about 1980. If you know history, you should be able to figure out which immigrant pop. Actually in some ways a positive as it took the pressure off animal control until the new arrivals were fully integrated. The problem currently is most of the “new immigrants” may not be interested in integration at all, are overwhelming in number (12 mil and counting) and include a high percentage criminal culture.

When our farm planted sweet corn we would get Haitians through the H2A program to pick it. The first year we had them all of our barn cats came up missing, one day at lunch we found a couple of them huddled around a fire roasting Meathead and Nutless so it is a real thing.

By the way when I was playing baseball a friend from Texas and I would always take some deer meat with us to help cut down on bills, we had some teammates from the Dominican Republic. We had some of them come over to eat and when asked if they liked the venison they answered “tastes like cat”

For what it is worth it was geese from a park and a Canton woman ate a cat.

Not sure we can say Trump lost it on that, I think it says more about our society that we have to say discuss where people are eating cats and town geese dont count.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnaMcCarty

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Brian wrote on Skshyk's profile.
Thank for the laughing post! You have a keen sense of humour. I am usually able to just ignore those geniuses but this time I could not get past it. chuckle, Brian
Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better