Politics

Hunter Biden changing his plea to guilty in tax evasion case to avoid tax trial.
Sweetheart plea deal, with a future Daddy pardon or commutation?
Some are predicting 1-3 years in prison.

I understand the justice department did not accept the plea. So to trial it goes. Of course, he can again plea guilty and actually say he’s guilty and then just take a trial on punishment or to the judge on punishment. Of course, he’s entitled to a PSI, which he will not wave. That should take the case past the election. After that, Daddy can pardon him.

Hunter Biden changing his plea to guilty in tax evasion case to avoid tax trial.
Sweetheart plea deal, with a future Daddy pardon or commutation?
Some are predicting 1-3 years in prison.

Thankfully a Delaware Judge threw out last years sweetheart deal for Hunter on the tax and gun charges.

Well Hunter plead open, enter a guilty plea and is going to the judge for sentencing in December. He will be pardoned before then.

Hard to say, based on nothing more than a photo that apparently shows a lack of common sense. From his bio, I'd say Commander Yaste is no dummy. And is common in the Navy, he served as XO on the destroyer, prior to becoming the CO. The Navy chain of command was apparently satisfied with Yaste's performance as XO to promote him to CO.

I would suggest they had become clearly dissatisfied when they fired him. Every board selected commander of any ship, battalion, or squadron is by definition highly qualified. In the army, one out of every four or five of them will be selected to command at the next level. Some fail badly and are relieved during their command. I assume most citizens would prefer such a tough performance standard when those men and women are directly responsible for our nations young warriors.

I can not speak for the other services, but the Army is particularly wary of the Courtenay Massengale’s of this world. Most are rooted out before or during battalion level command. Some make it to brigade and occasionally beyond.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsabelI30

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]