Politics

Sorry to hear that about your mom, my dad will be 91 in November, every time I see my mother call I fear the worst he’s had congestive heart failure for a while among other issues.
Will keep you and your family in our prayers!
David

Touch and go. Mom is 83, stage 4 stomach cancer. We're headed to IAH at 1 tomorrow afternoon. I hope she makes it until I get back. I feel like a total shit heel going, but there's nothing I can do about her condition. I was a hospice nurse in a previous life, so I know all too well where she's headed.

Life is for the living.
Sorry to hear that about your mom. Nothing you can do. Go enjoy your safari. Life throws us curves. Live your life to the fullest.

“Life is for the living.” You nailed it.

My oldest daughter is a hospice nurse, anyone that does that deserves a special place in heaven.
I was a hospice nurse in a previous life, home hospice.

Some of the best memories of my life are from taking care of the dying, knowing I made a difference to them in the way they went out. It was nothing noteworthy, except to them. It's a level of intimacy few will ever experience, a great honor to me.

Sorry to hear that about your mom. Nothing you can do. Go enjoy your safari. Life throws us curves. Live your life to the fullest.

“Life is for the living.” You nailed it.
She lived a life that would be the envy of nearly ever person who's ever existed, extra special considering her humble beginnings. I will mourn her loss to me, but not her passing. She goes to our King, to her father and mother, to a brother she never new, to my son whom she never knew, a son I barely got to know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hinakhan78942

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com