Politics

Notice it said "her campaign" wrote that blurb. Not her. I doubt she has the cranial acuity to articulate anything intelligently.
That's just useful plausible deniability. "We mis-spoke."

Hand-in-glove with the absurd claim that it's the fault of the readers for not understand the horse shit her campaign pulled on google searches was the readers fault for not understanding that what they were looking at was absolute bullshit.

She accomplished nothing, not one thing in her tenure? Because president Crapshispants wouldn’t let her? He named her border czar to do something about the border query no? She accomplished nothing.
Realistically, what could she have done personally to fix the border, especially if Biden did not want to go along with it?

Realistically, what could she have done personally to fix the border, especially if Biden did not want to go along with it?
Someone with integrity would have resigned. I'm pretty confident she isn't a patriot, so that pretty much leaves the only reason for sticking around for it for purely self-serving reasons. We know Joe didn't keep her around for her brilliant insights.

Washington and Jefferson famously fought like cats and dogs, to the point where Jefferson was going to resign. Washington talked him out of it because he valued Jefferson's view of things, even if he didn't agree with them.

Realistically she could get congress moving on both sides of the house to come up with a realistic plan to fix the entire immigration problem. She could have bolstered support for the BP and Customs and let them enforce the laws already on the books. At least done something, at least attempted to do something but for 3.5 years nothing but crickets. Don’t make excuses Saul.

Did my home equity just go up 25k? lol thanks chameleon Harris! Looks like Dems are promising the freebies again, then blaming Republicans when they can’t deliver. Same ole song and dance.

Did my home equity just go up 25k? lol thanks chameleon Harris! Looks like Dems are promising the freebies again, then blaming Republicans when they can’t deliver. Same ole song and dance.
In fiat currency, sure.

In actual money, not so much.

My parents bought their first house around 1964, moved out and kept it as a rental for probably 40 years. Relative to the value of actual money (gold), they lost when they sold it about 40 or 45 years later. And they had to pay capital gains on their "profit" of about 180K in greenbacks.

I worked in Angola for 5-1/2 years. The official government was leaning towards communism and being supported by Russia and Cuba. If fact, our rather large oil operation (650,000 bopd) was being protected by Cuban troops (and land mines, barb wire, etc). The rebel forces opposing the government, were supported by South Africa, Namibia (Southwest Africa) and the US CIA.
Just looked it up, the year was 1975 so it was the last year of Ford. Even though he says it was Carter. I definitely can’t remember I was only 12 at the time.
At the time Boddington was rifle platoon commander at the time. At the time his battalion was the Air Contingency Battalion.
This info was in the Authors Note in “From the Cape to Kasserine”

Just looked it up, the year was 1975 so it was the last year of Ford. Even though he says it was Carter. I definitely can’t remember I was only 12 at the time.
At the time Boddington was rifle platoon commander at the time. At the time his battalion was the Air Contingency Battalion.
If I recall correctly we referred to it as “Air Alert” and we stayed at the ready for a month at a time? Been a very long time but I think it’s correct time frame.

I thought boddington was a logistician and spent his entire career in the USMC reserve…

If that’s correct, an armed support mission to Angola seems very odd for him and any unit he would have been assigned to at the time..
In 1975 Boddington was a platoon commander in a rifle company in the 1st Marine division. This is in his book “From the Cape to Kasserine”. I was only 12 but wasn’t Carter elected in 76?

“Air Alert” rotated through MAU’s and regiments throughout all three divisions. You signed in and out no matter where you went you had to be ready to muster at the drop of the ball. Interesting times.

Realistically she could get congress moving on both sides of the house to come up with a realistic plan to fix the entire immigration problem. She could have bolstered support for the BP and Customs and let them enforce the laws already on the books. At least done something, at least attempted to do something but for 3.5 years nothing but crickets. Don’t make excuses Saul.
Sure, I would have loved to see that, but I also think it is a little unreasonable to expect a VP to work against the President’s wishes.

You're a Boomer, then. You're old, bro.

That's ok. I was born in '68, my kids think I'm a boomer, too.

You're a Boomer, then. You're old, bro.

That's ok. I was born in '68, my kids think I'm a boomer, too.
I’m just proud to wake up on the topside of the dirt in the mornings!
Good luck on your hunt, looking forward to your report and some pictures.

I’m just proud to wake up on the topside of the dirt in the mornings!
Good luck on your hunt, looking forward to your report and some pictures.
Touch and go. Mom is 83, stage 4 stomach cancer. We're headed to IAH at 1 tomorrow afternoon. I hope she makes it until I get back. I feel like a total shit heel going, but there's nothing I can do about her condition. I was a hospice nurse in a previous life, so I know all too well where she's headed.

Life is for the living.

Touch and go. Mom is 83, stage 4 stomach cancer. We're headed to IAH at 1 tomorrow afternoon. I hope she makes it until I get back. I feel like a total shit heel going, but there's nothing I can do about her condition. I was a hospice nurse in a previous life, so I know all too well where she's headed.

Life is for the living.
I feel you. My Mom had similar cancer which metastisized to the brain. Died at 72 in hospice care.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoracioBar

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com