Politics

May I ask why? I have worked with many women who are vastly more competent than just about any politician you care to name. At this point, I just crave competence from our leaders.
Please don’t misunderstand me, I’m not a misogynist and I fully agree and accept that women can be every bit as competent or more competent than men. I just believe that any governmental leadership role is a man’s job. I think that the majority of people share that view, perhaps a small majority (at least in the West) but a majority all the same. The majority of people respect a man more and more importantly fear a man more than a woman. That’s just the way it is and the way it has been for thousands of years. Among other things the prescriptive and natural role of men is to be the head of the household, leader, fighter, protector, rescuer and provider. This is not a knock on women and absolutely zero disrespect is meant.

Margaret Thatcher was a great leader. There are obviously exceptions to every rule but the rule remains.

Another hot take I’ll add is that I don’t believe women should have been allowed the right to vote either. For better or worse.
The only author for which I stood in a lengthy line to have an autobiography signed was named Margaret Thatcher. I also wanted to tell her thank you. I would vote for someone like her in an instant. I should also note, I supported Nikki Haley, and am convinced she would be a far superior campaigner and president than Donald Trump.

Last edited:
100%..it is beyond me that Nikki Haley did not prevail better..
The persistent challenge Republican candidates face. She was too far Left to get the nomination. And those who are too far Right have a huge challenge winning in a National election.

It is always those committed to their causes who show up at Caucasus. And to a lesser degree but still significant, primary elections.

Then the candidates selected by those fringes need to appeal to the huge middle average voter. Reagan and Bill Clinton are good examples of those who did that successfully. Trump was marginally successful at it.

I feel it is vital that voters recognize we are voting for Policy, Leadership on the World Stage, and the general direction we all want our Country to go.

It is a clear choice at this point to me. Marxist Totalitarianism, or Capitalism and Personal Freedom. I'm scared to death too many people will not see it this simply and will drink the Liberal cool-ade.

Please don’t misunderstand me, I’m not a misogynist and I fully agree and accept that women can be every bit as competent or more competent than men. I just believe that any leadership role is a man’s job. I think that the majority of people share that view, perhaps a small majority (at least in the West) but a majority all the same. The majority of people respect a man more and more importantly fear a man more than a woman. That’s just the way it is and the way it has been for thousands of years. Among other things the prescriptive and natural role of men is to be the head of the household, leader, fighter, protector, rescuer and provider. This is not a knock on women and absolutely zero disrespect is meant.

Margaret Thatcher was a great leader. There are obviously exceptions to every rule but the rule remains.

Another hot take I’ll add is that I don’t believe women should have been allowed the right to vote either. For better or worse.
Where did you spend your professional career? And in what century? I have worked with and for some extraordinarily capable women. For example, the current President and CEO of Northrop Grumman, Kathy Warden, is a former peer and an excellent example. She is probably worth a 10% premium to the corporation's perceived shareholder value, and I would urge you not to cross her. The CEO of General Dynamics (principle builder of US armored vehicles) is Phoebe Novakovic. She has been performing that leadership role very successfully since 2013. In the demanding world of defense corporate leadership, neither was DEI hire.

I amazes me how quick people dropped Biden and moved to Harris. What was it a month or less , Bidden went from being sharp as a tack to mentally incompentant, support switched from biden to harris seemingly over night with nary a soul questioning any thing

I'm still kinda stunned at our monolithic and homogeneous media having zero curiosity about this.

Of course they also have zero curiosity about the Trump shooting or the fact that the FBI, etc., after all this time still has zero information on a 20 year old kid, motive, etc.

And then there's the fact that they have zero curiosity about the fact that for the first time in our republic's history we don't actually have a functioning president and nobody is doing anything about it. Just drifting for awhile. I'm sure everything will be ok, right? (right guys?)

And perhaps I'd be amiss to leave out that they have zero curiosity on how a VP that had absolutely zero support or delegate votes in the previous presidential race, who didn't even make it to the Iowa race, and who was flat out publicly announced as a DEI token staff addition by a sitting president, is now somehow the greatest thing ever. Hell she's on time magazine! People love her!

It's almost as if they're all taking orders from somewhere and keeping in unison with common phrases.... hmmm no, that can't be it.

“If I’m elected president, my Cabinet, my administration will look like the country, and I commit that I will, in fact, appoint a, pick a woman to be vice president" - President houseplant.

The man doesn't know how to control his pie hole.

This will be another reason why many Democrats will win elections this year which may include the WH. If that turns out to be the case, I think you'll then fully understand why many of us wanted someone other than Trump to be the Republican nominee.

If I'm wrong and he wins, please come to Nashville for the the SCI show and the first round is on me.

Where did you spend your professional career? And in what century? I have worked with and for some extraordinarily capable women. For example, the current President and CEO of Northrop Grumman, Kathy Warden, is a former peer and an excellent example. She is probably worth a 10% premium to the corporation's perceived shareholder value, and I would urge you not to cross her. The CEO of General Dynamics (principle builder of US armored vehicles) is Phoebe Novakovic. She has been performing that leadership role very successfully since 2013. In the demanding world of defense corporate leadership, neither was DEI hire.
I see you quoted my post before I edited it. If you’ll reread my post you’ll see that I edited it to read “governmental leadership roles”. No issue whatsoever with women in leadership roles in private enterprise. I also stated a woman can be just as or more competent than a man. You can add capable to that.

Good grief man. I can almost hear women wondering out loud if you'd at least allow them to wear shoes while they stood at the stove pregnant and making dinner.

This will be another reason why many Democrats will win elections this year which may include the WH. If that turns out to be the case, I think you'll then fully understand why many of us wanted someone other than Trump to be the Republican nominee.

If I'm wrong and he wins, please come to Nashville for the the SCI show and the first round is on me.
Trump already has the MAGA vote in his back pocket. He needs to work on the centrist crowd, independents, and the undecided.
There should be a Trump campaign manager wise enough to steer Trump in that direction.
Trumps mouth is on autopilot, and sadly, I don't think that will ever change.
If Trump loses this election FAIR & square, that's on him.
Being back on X (Twitter) is something I hope he can use to his benefit, just like 2016. He needs to be smart about using it, and tone down the rhetoric.
He needs to attack the serious issues we are facing, and not just attacking his opponents.

Well I'm glad people like you were in the minority when women were allowed to vote and I hope they still are.

I just hope that team Trump doesn't underestimate her debating ability. She will be prepared in September. Who knows about Trump.

These are highlights and the full debate between her and Mike Pence. She competently held her own. I would further suggest Pence articulates an argument like Cicero compared to Trump. The comparison between her and Biden will be the talk of every analyst and obvious to every viewer. I am very worried about the perceived contrast to Trump.

I am not worried at all. I can't wait for the debates if they do indeed happen... Kamala will be prepared to do nothing more than regurgitate scripted answers like the cackling jackass that she is... She has ZERO ability to think on her feet... Those with short memories will forget that Trump mopped the floor with HRC, who is obviously light years ahead of Kamala in both intelligence and the ability to articulate her positions. Trump did it by the ability to think on his feet and capitalize on the moments when he was able to call her out on her BS... Unlike HRC with an actual record, Kamala's entire political career is one long string of BS...

The Pence/Harris debate isn't a good measuring stick of what to expect... Pence is a stoic, soft-spoken man who although articulate, will bore you to sleep... He lacks excitement, charisma and has the charm of a rock. He never showed the ability to think on his feet and even if he did, his demeanor lacks the killer instinct needed to crush a fast ball down the middle of the plate when his opponent serves it up for him... Furthermore, at that debate, the county had not yet seen Kamala's incompetence on full display... Trump now has 4 years of the worst record and lowest approval rating of any VP in history to work with...

Win/Loss perspective in these debates as you or I would measure it is not seen the same way by the average electorate who is still unsure of how they may vote... Sadly, they don't care about the actual answers to the issues as much as a candidate's is appearance, demeanor, and the ability to come up with the timely zingers that will be repeated in the news cycle over and over... Every memorable presidential debate is defined by those classic one-liners that leave a lasting impression in the minds of the viewers...

The classic turnarounds like Reagan's line to Mondale about agreeing not making an issue of age as it relates to Mondale's "youth and inexperience", or Trump's retort back to HRC after her comment that she is thankful Trump isn't in charge of the law in the country where he says "because she would be in jail" are just a couple examples of the real defining moments that viewers remember....

Trump "won" the last debate simply by pointing out what was so blatantly obvious to the world when he calmly said: "I really don't know what he (Brandon) just said at the end of that sentence, and I don't think he did either"... Kamala's record, which is actually worse that Brandon's, will be cannon fodder for Trump's ability to blast her with one-liners....

I suspect that if Trump wins, there will be lots of folks at SCI in a mood to buy a round. But Phil if you're buying the first, I'll be happy to buy the second;)

With everything considered, Trump should win in a landslide! Harris and Walz really should not win more than the electoral votes from California and I suppose Minnesota.

Not that I think this will play out as it should...

I am not worried at all. I can't wait for the debates if they do indeed happen... Kamala will be prepared to do nothing more than regurgitate scripted answers like the cackling jackass that she is... She has ZERO ability to think on her feet... Those with short memories will forget that Trump mopped the floor with HRC, who is obviously light years ahead of Kamala in both intelligence and the ability to articulate her positions. Trump did it by the ability to think on his feet and capitalize on the moments when he was able to call her out on her BS... Unlike HRC with an actual record, Kamala's entire political career is one long string of BS...

The Pence/Harris debate isn't a good measuring stick of what to expect... Pence is a stoic, soft-spoken man who although articulate, will bore you to sleep... He lacks excitement, charisma and has the charm of a rock. He never showed the ability to think on his feet and even if he did, his demeanor lacks the killer instinct needed to crush a fast ball down the middle of the plate when his opponent serves it up for him... Furthermore, at that debate, the county had not yet seen Kamala's incompetence on full display... Trump now has 4 years of the worst record and lowest approval rating of any VP in history to work with...

Win/Loss perspective in these debates as you or I would measure it is not seen the same way by the average electorate who is still unsure of how they may vote... Sadly, they don't care about the actual answers to the issues as much as a candidate's is appearance, demeanor, and the ability to come up with the timely zingers that will be repeated in the news cycle over and over... Every memorable presidential debate is defined by those classic one-liners that leave a lasting impression in the minds of the viewers...

The classic turnarounds like Reagan's line to Mondale about agreeing not making an issue of age as it relates to Mondale's "youth and inexperience", or Trump's retort back to HRC after her comment that she is thankful Trump isn't in charge of the law in the country where he says "because she would be in jail" are just a couple examples of the real defining moments that viewers remember....

Trump "won" the last debate simply by pointing out what was so blatantly obvious to the world when he calmly said: "I really don't know what he (Brandon) just said at the end of that sentence, and I don't think he did either"... Kamala's record, which is actually worse that Brandon's, will be cannon fodder for Trump's ability to blast her with one-liners....
God i hope you are right for once;)

Tim Scott would have been a better V.P running mate. The Trump team makes too many costly mistakes.

Trump pissed off the Auto workers union during his X interview with Musk. They are now up in arms.

The man doesn't know how to control his pie hole.
Trump did not piss off the auto workers. The media displays the union as being a monolithic block.

the DC union bureaucrats are lobbyists.

The auto union members votes are primarily in the trump column
The same for our company union members. They are solidly behind trump.

Unfortunately the majority of union assessments go to DC. And the DC cabal tries to dictate who to vote for. And it used to work before Trump.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jubrin023

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?