Politics

I think they already did. I am still anticipating Iranian and proxy retaliation for Haniyeh's assassination in Tehran.
Unless the current administration is cutting some deal under the table. They have to know that an attack now can help swing the election towards Trump.

And the last big attack had so little effect, if they do something, will it be a military attack or a terrorist one?

“DDOS,” or distributed denial of service, is a common attack method in which hackers flood a site with phony traffic to overwhelm its systems and attempt to knock it offline.“

Of course it was a couple bad actors inside the US government or with ties to it. overwhelming the X servers. And of course Trump is the threat to democracy.

Elon Musk better hire some better security himself. He is a huge threat to THEIR version of democracy.

From that clip I think we just have one ship in the Red Sea? Doesn’t China have a base in Djibouti now? I wonder how many assets they have there?

Im unconvinced that Iran will strike back with much more than some more of the same that theyve already been doing (supporting proxy groups, occasional missiles, etc)...

I'll preface that comment by acknowledging that I might be completely wrong..

Israel has put them in a very difficult place... on one hand, Israel took out the leader of Hamas on Iranian soil and proved Iranian security measures cant protect anyone from them, anywhere.. if they can hit someone in Tehran, they can hit someone anywhere.. Iran desperately needs to prove they are equally formidable and that they wont just stand by and abide that sort of action out of Israel...

BUT...

The last thing on the planet Iran wants is to see Trump back in the Whitehouse.. and they have to know putting Harris/Biden in a position where they absolutely have to pick a side between now and November does nothing positive for them..

If Trump retakes the Whitehouse.. whether its because Biden chose the Palestinians to support and lost the entire Jewish vote.. or chose to support Israel, and loses Michigan and other key voters... doesnt matter...

Trump will immediately put economic and military hammers in play against both Iranian proxies in the region, just like he did in 2016.. and will go hard after Iran if they so much as make a sound over it... and they 100% know that (because he's done it before already and proven his position on Iran and what he is willing to do)..

From that clip I think we just have one ship in the Red Sea? Doesn’t China have a base in Djibouti now? I wonder how many assets they have there?
China CLAIMS their base in Djibouti is a support and logistics installation...

Much like we CLAIM our base in Djibouti, Camp Lemonnier, is there for certain reasons...

Im going to guess that much like our base, where A LOT is going on outside of the openly talked about reasons for Lemonnier existing... the Chinese have A LOT going on that they arent openly talking about, and our military isnt openly telling us about (but they know about) also...

There wont be a huge number of boots on the ground assets at either installations.. neither or large enough to house anything like a division of troops..

But the US has flown numerous strike missions out of Lemonnier at different times when various USAF squadrons have been deployed there... and its not a secret that a significant number of drones for surveillance, reconnaissance, and attack fly out of Lemonnier as well..

The EU's digital dictator threatened Elon Musk over his interview with Trump. Warning Musk of hate speech or harmful content.
As if we have to tiptoe to the demands of the EU
Musk basically told them to stuff it.

If world leaders dont want a Trump presidency, but are fine with Harris, it tells you all you need to know

From the front. Really for my fellow Army, USMC, and DOF brethren with small unit tactical experience. In this exciting episode of 21st century Russian infantry tactics, a BMP survives racing up to a Ukrainian position manned by two soldiers and attempts to drop off a fire team, probably six personnel, at point blank range. Three make it out of the vehicle and are immediately gunned down as the IFV takes off at high speed with rear doors open subject to incoming automatic rifle fire. Apparently no one considered employing the 30mm autocannon on the BMP (or there was no gunner on the vehicle or no ammo or it wasn't working). I would say Keystone Cops were it not such a bloody pathetic waste of infantrymen.

And as a bonus, one of these short clips that speaks volumes about the combat conditions in the Kursk counter attack. This is a short clip of UA infantrymen advancing within Russia. Ignore the title and the drunk citizen, but do note the conditions and level of resistance through which the advance is proceeding. To be sure there is difficult combat ongoing, but this is much more a battle of maneuver than the static trench warfare within Ukraine itself. Putin can not be pleased.

Last edited:
Mmmm.....another example of her speaking capabilities.....or should I say with her thumb up her bum and her brain in neutral.....

Wise words from Que Mala, as usual. Can't wait for her to take over from Brandon and lead us to a new and better future, unburdened by what has been.

From the front. Really for my fellow Army, USMC, and DOF brethren with small unit tactical experience. In this exciting episode of 21st century Russian infantry tactics, a BMP races up to a Ukrainian position manned by two soldiers and attempts to drop off a fire team, probably six personnel, at point blank range. Three make it out of the vehicle and are immediately gunned down as the IFV takes off at high speed with rear doors open subject to incoming automatic rifle fire. Apparently no one considered employing the 30mm autocannon on the BMP (or there was no gunner on the vehicle or no ammo or it wasn't working). I would say Keystone Cops were it not such a bloody pathetic waste of infantrymen.

And as a bonus, one of these short clips that speaks volumes about the combat conditions in the Kursk counter attack. This is a short clip of UA infantrymen advancing within Russia. Ignore the title and the drunk citizen, but do note the conditions and level of resistance through which the advance is proceeding. To be sure there is difficult combat ongoing, but this is much more a battle of maneuver than the static trench warfare within Ukraine itself. Putin would not be pleased.

I think Forrest said it best:

Mmmm.....another example of her speaking capabilities.....or should I say with her thumb up her bum and her brain in neutral.....

Wise words from Que Mala, as usual. Can't wait for her to take over from Brandon and lead us to a new and better future, unburdened by what has been.
I just hope that team Trump doesn't underestimate her debating ability. She will be prepared in September. Who knows about Trump.

These are highlights and the full debate between her and Mike Pence. She competently held her own. I would further suggest Pence articulates an argument like Cicero compared to Trump. The comparison between her and Biden will be the talk of every analyst and obvious to every viewer. I am very worried about the perceived contrast to Trump.

Any dimbulb can pose with a shotgun and a bird.
"Dimbulb"? How can you say that? This fine hunter probably understands that his semiautomatic shotgun is just the same as an AR-15 which is just the same as the gun he carried in combat, which he was never in... Oh, wait...

I just hope that team Trump doesn't underestimate her debating ability. She will be prepared in September. Who knows about Trump.

These are highlights and the full debate between her and Mike Pence. She competently held her own. I would further suggest Pence articulates an argument like Cicero compared to Trump. The comparison between her and Biden will be the talk of every analyst and obvious to every viewer. I am very worried about the perceived contrast to Trump.

A guy can wish...

I wish he'd bring Tulsi Gabbard in as a consultant to help him prepare for the debate. Gabbard absolutely obliterated Harris in the primary debates 4 years ago.

For. the debate on ABC, you are correct,Trump will need to prepare very well because Kamala's executive friend at Disney is going to feed her all the questions so she will know exactly what she has to prepare for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindiGlass

Latest profile posts

thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?
1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe