Politics

Meanwhile back at the front, the UA continues to press its counter offensive into Kursk and to consolidate gains. Whatever the eventual planned endstate, this is clearly not merely a raid. Open sources indicate the penetration is now thirty km deep and approaching a major Russian nuclear power station. The UA already controls the remaining primary natural gas pipeline from Russia to Western Europe.

Apparently Putin held a televised teleconference with the governor of the Kursk Oblast. I am not sure it went entirely to the planned script.

I got a laugh from some of the comments to that video.

The economic situation is good for 28 villages in an area 12 kilometers deep by 40 kilometers wide.... Foreign tourism is way up;)

Is the UA capable to protect their flanks on a front so narrow and long?
Or are the Russians incapable to attack because of depleted troop and armor strength?
Thus far it is a fairly broad penetration rather than a traditional salient. The attack is also on the flank of the Russian group of forces in the Donbas. In other words, I am not sure who should be more nervous. Another complicating factor for the russians in attempting to respond is that Russian troops are apparently surrendering in large numbers which is actually causing logistics challenges for the Ukrainians.

Today Zelensky and the UA chief of staff held a televised update/briefing on the counterattack. This is the first admission on the part of Ukraine that the offensive is taking place at all - pretty good opsec. The COS General Syrskyi put the area now under control of the UA at 1000 sq km.

Moreover, and perhaps more problematic for the Putin regime, according to the Kursk governor, some 125,000 civilians have fled the battle area within Russia.

Old news, but still applies.

Doesn't matter even if true. The fact that copies may exist in no way changes the classification and management requirements. His best defense is the presumption of presidential declassification authority. I will assume, should the case ever go to trial, that his defense will be that the authority is absolute regardless whether the interagency process was followed or not.

Really superb bit of analysis by Major General (Ret) Mick Ryan, Australian Army, on the Ukrainian counter offensive into Kursk.

Is this lump of $h!! Still bragging about his military service at rally’s?

Or has he moved on to his other accomplishments

killing 9 month old babies

Killing small businesses during Covid

Talking trash about America while in China

So Tim Walz happens to sh&t in my backyard so let me throw out some other accolades from the Western front.

1.) He presided over the George Floyd debacle. If you actually look at the nonsense that went on, you’d be appalled. Floyd didn’t die from asphyxia, but that didn’t matter, it was a witch hunt. Walz allowed chaos to overtake the city and his family was coordinating unrest with the antifa/blm mob. He allowed the police stations to be burned and he emboldened the rabble.

2.) As a consequence of his leftist policies, St. Croix county WI (the border county) is now the fastest growing county in Wisconsin. Always a sign of an incompetent governor if the closest county in a Neighboring State sees rapid immigration.

Beware of Minnesota and the average Minnesotan. They’ve always had a majority of imbeciles. Look no further than the Reagan Revolution in 1984. Reagan won 49 States. Yep, he won Washington, Oregon, Mass, Conn, NY, California, Vermont, and every other liberal stronghold in America except ONE. Minnesota.

Tim Walz is a perfect representation of what is repugnant about the dems and the leftists of MN.

Walz also said one of the reasons he didn’t send in the National Guard into Minneapolis was because all’s they would get was 19 year old cooks in many cases. Doesn’t sound like he has an ounce of respect for his old organization.

Walz also said one of the reasons he didn’t send in the National Guard into Minneapolis was because all’s they would get was 19 year old cooks in many cases. Doesn’t sound like he has an ounce of respect for his old organization.
That statement alone tells me he was not a true military man. No one with any integrity besmirch’s other people’s military roles or duties openly in public.

We may tease them to their face in private. Even one branch to another. But to make that statement shows a total lack of respect for others specialty or skill set.

One thing you learn if you’re in long enough, nobody survives alone in the military. you need Logistics, cooks, admin, everybody doing their jobs. To be successful in yours.

Only an amateur would make that demeaning statement about cooks.

Funny; but also the more I look at this picture, the more eerily fitting it appears to be. This is a pretty fair analogy of what has been done by the DNC.

TradingPlaces.jpg

this guys (A)Walz is turning out to be a real gift to Team Trump
He's a target rich environment in and of himself.

That being said... the most disturbing part is the hordes that literally fawn over the guy as if he's the 2nd coming of Jesus. And I don't think it's just their "anti-trump-ness" shining through. It's like possession for some of them. Marxism be goooooood Kool-aid

My prediction. Israel creates a provocative attack on Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran in short order. Thus, it forces Harris to either support Israel (but alienate her leftist constituents that are anti-Israel), or her resistance to support Israel causes the Jewish community to sit out the election or pull back dem funding, thus giving the election to Trump.

Just my prediction, memorializing it here for comment.

My prediction. Israel creates a provocative attack on Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran in short order. Thus, it forces Harris to either support Israel (but alienate her leftist constituents that are anti-Israel), or her resistance to support Israel causes the Jewish community to sit out the election or pull back dem funding, thus giving the election to Trump.

Just my prediction, memorializing it here for comment.
I think they already did. I am still anticipating Iranian and proxy retaliation for Haniyeh's assassination in Tehran.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudiCass43

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe