Politics

Post from Walz's CO in MANG.

1723411209427.png

This would hack me off. If I was in the back of my store working on financials/inventory and had the front door locked, this would have turned into an ugly situation. At a minimum, this secret service agent should be fired on the spot!

Sounds to me like they should be arrested and tried for breaking and entering and any other trespassing law that applies.

I come from the leadership school where the rules or accountability are MORE stringent for leadership and people in authority than for others.

That still does not make it a Federal DOJ case. Facts matter.

Collusion between the two jurisdictions? Maybe, I was not commenting about the conspiracy theories.
I am aware of the difference between the Federal v State. I would agree it was not filed in Federal Court. Fact, the DOJ passed on the Federal case. Fact, the NYC DA passed on the State case. Then at a meeting at the White House Counsel Office, the NYC DA's office decide to take the case and the number 3 in the DOJ resigned to work at the NYC DA's office to work as an ADA to try the Trump case. By the way, they used alleged violations Federal Law to make all the the State felonies.

How many US AAG at the pinnacle of that office leave to become an ADA? It's usually the other way. My guess is one. Leave to work at some "white shoe" firm doing White Collar defense is another story.

I literally reposted almost exactly what you said, so you could see what an ass type of comment it is. But thanks for responding twice and not answering the question. Also, when all calling someone a clown make sure you use the "quote" feature correctly.

Looking at your post history you pretty make angry comments on politics or try to win free stuff. Any hunts planned or do you just plan to make snide political remarks without any actual contribution?
I hunted Zim in 2022, 2023 ,shot 2 buff, 1 hippo, 1 35 lb el, 2 eland, 1 giraffe, working on another hunt for this year. Shangani Safaris was 1 operator I will not name the other as it was a dog operator ,Colletts has all trophies , SOOOOOOOO where have you've been?

Did you write reports and post on this website?

But since you asked 2 RSA, 1 Zim, 1 Zambia, 1 Tanzania. 3 times in Europe and 2 Canadian sheep hunts. Just landed two days ago from Mongolia, I have the report up later this week.

Stay classy!
Wrestling pigs my friend.

He could be sitting in his mom’s basement feverishly pounding the keyboard with his fat little sweaty fingers or has really been to Africa. Pretty revealing that it is so hard to tell.

I have him on ignore. Makes him something like a small fart in a strong wind.

I took a little break from the political thread and have spent the last hour catching up. Seems like I walked into a pissing match.
Pretty interesting for sure! Makes for good entertainment.

Life is simpler with the ignore button....

Funny, you seem to be a lot like Trump.
Phil I'm fully supporting Trump at this point. Really no other choice now..... But THAT was some funny shit right there;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mokkol

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe