Politics

I still fail to see where any crime was committed. Apparently nobody lost any money. Banks were repaid. No public money involved other than that wasted by the Democrat DOJ.
Assuming he actually violated the statute, I cannot see where anything more than De minimis damages for the alleged violation, no one lost a dime and the banks made money. I suspect that's what will happen on appeal, if not an outright reversal. But the trial judge did not care, he just wanted to tie up Trump's fee cash position.

Then when this same DOJ tries to sentence Trump for overstated property values. If they over sentence it could be a very precarious time.
It is not the same DOJ. Also, you are conflating cases. Overstated property values were a NY civil case and Trump organization is already sentenced to a fine.

The criminal case that he is about to be sentenced was the "hush money" case and again it is not a DOJ case but a NY State criminal case.

I know, with so many civil and criminal cases against Trump it is hard to keep track. Democrats threw everything against him to see which one would stick.

So far, he has been found liable in the following civil cases:
Sexual assault/defamation case.
Defamation case. (Record fine for the second offense).

Criminal cases:
NY State "hush money" case. -- Found guilty, sentencing pending.
DC Jan. 6 case -- Pending
Georgia election interference case. - Pending.
FL classified documents case - Pending.

Last edited:
. . . The criminal case that he is about to be sentenced was the "hush money" case and again it is not a DOJ case but a NY State criminal case.
And the number 3 in the DOJ leaving the DOJ and going to work as an ADA in the NYC DA's on the same day is just coincidence.

And the number 3 in the DOJ leaving the DOJ and going to work as an ADA in the NYC DA's on the same day is just coincidence.
That still does not make it a Federal DOJ case. Facts matter.

Collusion between the two jurisdictions? Maybe, I was not commenting about the conspiracy theories.

That still does not make it a Federal DOJ case. Facts matter.

Collusion between the two jurisdictions? Maybe, I was not commenting about the conspiracy theories.
Nah, you're just taking any opportunity to throw rocks at your self-annointed boogie man. You could work for MSNBC.

Interesting geofencing breakdown of the crowd at the Harris/Walz rally in Las Vegas last night. Especially the number that have been to three or more Antifa protests/riots.

Tony Seruga

@TonySeruga

As usual, we geofenced UNLV's
@ThomasAndMack
Saturday August 10th for the
@KamalaHarris
and
@Tim_Walz
rally. 17,134 mobile devices in total.Devices were from all across the country: CaliforniaWashingtonOregonArizonaNevadaNew MexicoMinnesota ColoradoTexasOklahomaGeorgia Alabama Mississippi Missouri New YorkFlorida74 devices that are usually in Mexico. When we put the BLM/antifa overlay, with devices that were at 3 or more protests/riots, we identified 2,008. When we put the Hamas/Pro-Palestinian overlay, 1,132, again with lots of duplicates. Equal opportunity protestors.This time, there were 404 subjects we have been tracking that are linked to trafficking NGOs, mules and cartels, including 4 linked to ‘No More Death’ aka No Más Muertes.

Tim Walz was supposedly selected to help balance the ticket by adding a white guy, common man. Mr. Middle American, home grown guy from a farm in Nebraska, high school teacher and coach in Minnesota and Army National guard CSM.

Looks like Walz's financial disclosure qualifies him to be a Millennial.

1723401919654.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QuinnCarna

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe