Politics

My Dear Fellow Hunters,

As for me, I’ve been offered a spot as a potential candidate for a new post “IGF” (Inspector General of Forests). Only time will tell if I accept.

Warmest Regards,
Habib
@Hunter-Habib,
I hope you will also take up the offer.
Alongside the oceans, the forests are among our most important resources.
A fair- chase hunter and forester like you can only be a blessing for the country (and for us).
Don't think about your age.
Tasks keep people young(y).
Servus
Foxi

Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo., suffered a bruising defeat in her St. Louis district on Tuesday night, becoming the second member of the progressive group of House lawmakers known as “the Squad” to lose a Democratic primary to a more moderate opponent this year.

Bush, a second-term lawmaker, was bested in the Democratic race for Missouri’s 1st District by St. Louis prosecuting attorney Wesley Bell, who was backed by a major pro-Israel group. The race was the second most expensive House primary in U.S. history, taking a back seat only to the contest earlier this year for Rep. Jamaal Bowman’s Bronx-area seat, according to the group ad impact.

I think he's put you on ignore Glen.

Honestly, if you don't start combining all these one line comments into a single cohesive post instead of blowing up the thread all the time, many others, including myself, will do the same. I've never had to use the ignore button on this forum before and I don't really want to have to start now.

Another point; this is a relatively civilized forum full of relatively smart people. Informed discussion based on knowledge and supporting arguments gets you a lot of respect, but spamming stuff like this and insulting people, does not.

Not trying to be a dick here, and I'm sure you do have some insightful opinions, just the same as everyone else, but if you don't articulate them better then no one is going to assign them any weight. Don't get me wrong, disagreement is absolutely fine, just make sure it's adding something to the discussion.

Just some friendly advice from another randomer on the internet. Take it or leave it!
Very well stated!

However I find myself really wanting to see a picture of @spike.t in those "fancy cupcakes slippers" ;)

And Mike, I think Glen must be out drinking you....

Reporting on Mornings with Marie this morning pointing out inflation in Minnesota is higher than National average. Walz baled out of his position as Command Sargent Major as soon as bullets started flying. Disgraced his rank and position. Had a business taking students to China and instructed them to "Downplay your Americanism". He proposed free healthcare AND free college to illegal immigrants.

Let rioters do $500,000,000.00 damage to Minneapolis that tax payers had to pay to fix.

The Democrats are trying to sell Walz as a moderate but he is a radical leftist. Probably at least as far left as Harris if not more.
20240807_063047.jpg
20240807_063001.jpg
20240807_064158.jpg

Meanwhile back in Ukraine - or perhaps I should say Russia - the Ukrainian armed forces have apparently launched a counter offensive into Russian territory in the Kursk Oblast. This is occurring on the flank of the failed Russian spring offensive. I suspect this is going to be fairly limited and is designed to force redeployment of Russian forces facing Kharkiv. As of this morning, Ukraine is offering no information, and what is emerging is primarily from Russian sources. I would anticipate something from the Russian MOD shortly assuring everyone that everything is going to plan. :unsure:

Another point; this is a relatively civilized forum full of relatively smart people.

I'm glad you got that word relatively in there. I was starting to feel outta place on both counts.

Pakistani, with Iranian ties, charged with murder for hire plot. Even though Trump wasn't named as the target, it is alleged that it was a revenge hit job, in retaliation for taking out the Iranian general during Trumps presidency.

Ukraine is not invading Russia...........it's just a special military operation!

This needs to get traction. Walz is trying to take political advantage of his military service in the reserves. He decided to retire/resign (still unclear - but likely the latter) when his unit was notified for deployment to Iraq. He also talked about carrying an AR 15 in combat - something the good master sergeant studiously avoided. Vance went after him pretty directly today as well.

This needs to get traction. Walz is trying to take political advantage of his military service in the reserves. He decided to retire/resign (still unclear - but likely the latter) when his unit was notified for deployment to Iraq. He also talked about carrying an AR 15 in combat - something the good master sergeant studiously avoided. Vance went after him pretty directly today as well.

Our local radio stations down here in south Alabama are hitting this pretty hard, of course in my county which is one of the reddest counties in the country the dems would be lucky to get 30% of the vote anyway. Hopefully it will get traction nationwide as you stated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeniaNeagl

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available