Politics

Sgt Zim
I’m concerned if the left gets control the house, Senate and presidency

They will bring back the days of the 1% paying nearly 100% of what the government takes in taxes.
As many remember
Reagan’s Economic Recovery Tax Act of 1981 among other things, cut the highest personal income tax rate from 70% to 50% and the lowest from 14% to 11% and decreased the highest capital gains tax rate from 28% to 20%

The left has said they want it back to 80%

I think they want corporate taxes at 50% or higher. And as you alluded to, if they have no stake in the game, they will be all for it.
If they had any sense, they'd realize that Reagan's tax cuts nearly doubled the IRS's tax haul from about $250 billion to about $450 billion by the time Reagan's 2nd term was over. It's just staggering that tax receipts are 10x higher than they were 35 years ago, and the deficit continues to widen. Absolutely irresponsible, yet the low-fo voters keep electing it.

I know you're aware, but this isn't the 1950s anymore where the federal government can have whatever confiscatory tax policy it likes because there is nobody else in the world competing with American business.

Stock market crash
Looming recession
Crippling inflation
Out of control democrat incompetence and corruption
A distinct possibility of more Iranian attacks on Israel.

This world is really going down the drain in a hurry

What's next?

Stock market crash
Looming recession
Crippling inflation

What's next?
Extrapolating the trend, Kamala gets elected POTUS. Just when you think it can’t get worse, it does.

Stock market crash
Looming recession
Crippling inflation

What's next?
Extrapolating the trend, Kamala gets elected POTUS. Just when you think it can’t get worse, it does.

How? How much money does any euro government or company send across the pond via its citizens taxes? Again euro countries would collapse like dominions quickly without us tax dollars and military. It’s fact and it sucks, not just for the euro countries but also really sucks for us tax payers.

You go on and on and on....repetitively spouting the same shit....out of interest are you drinking your own moonshine, or just like rambling on ad nauseam...?....

there is a HUGE medical services shortage in Texas...

they are literally bringing in West African nurses in very large numbers (mostly Nigerian.. but from a few other places as well) at several of the large Dallas area hospitals.. because there simply arent enough nurses to fill the need....

UK same.....from various countries...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rooster2677

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available