Politics

Exactly. Practically every conservative commentator agrees, including Kelly and Shapiro. Trying to insult her as the diversity and inclusion queen or that she is stupid will alienate the very people Trump desperately needs to win (In the same way he did Haley supporters). She has a rich record to attack. That needs to be the focus. Wish we had a candidate who could lay that out in an articulate manner.
Someone needs to jump on Trump's advisors and clue them in to that. Steer Trump in that directon.

You have to know what you’re hearing. But a few bullets come close to the leathernecks microphone and you can hear them “whiz” by

I think I would rather stay out on that pool table battlefield than climb into that Osprey :LOL:

I’ll say it again Chris Wray :rolleyes:

It’s a sound you never forget.

Can anyone explain to me what trump meant when he told cristians they would never have to vote again if they voted for him?

So scum sucking maggot Christopher Wray says Trump wasn’t hit by bullet……… I suppose the man, Corey Comperatore,
that was killed protecting his family made that up also? The FBI, the most corrupt organization in Law Enforcement history.
One wonders what his reason for sprouting that may be? Certainly there is a narrative that is not yet apparent but will likely emerge from the independent report that requires pre-debunking. We will see.

On a positive note my daughter made Bloomberg’s “40 under 40” list for 2024.
Here is the overall link.

And the article specifically about her.
Well done Tanks.

Didn’t I hear someplace that many Jews in the states and in Israel have changed some of their gun control views since the October 7 attacks?
I was not surprised by the barbaric acts committed by Hamas on October 7th. Hamas will repeat that, and then some if given the opportunity.

I was shocked to see just how ill prepared many Israeli citizens were to defend themselves. It is hard to imagine a softer target than a music festival but the urban areas should have been a different story.

I think about Oct 7th every time I hear some politician preach about gun control.

Breaking news:

Get ready for some "shock and awe" against Hezbollah.

From the article:
...According to Israeli Channel 12, the country's Foreign Minister Israel Katz said on a TV news show that, "We are approaching the moment of an all-out war in the north against Hezbollah, we will react in a disproportionate way," he reportedly said...

...How did we get here? Eroded deterrence. Hezbollah has been under the impression that the U.S. would constrain Israeli operations in Lebanon. When U.S. policy is centered on de-escalation, it begets the very escalation that they hope to avoid."

On a positive note my daughter made Bloomberg’s “40 under 40” list for 2024.
Here is the overall link.

And the article specifically about her.
Congratulations

So..maybe Kamala has a chance after all..? Federal free abortion and gun control is important to many..and she may get at lot of hispanic and african-american votes..?

Perhaps americans are sick and tired of elderly men..?
Careful, there are elderly men that teach young men the difference between right and wrong.

Never fun....especially coming from behind....but it does put the adrenaline rush into high gear and the brain into overdrive.
Yep, very distinctive sound or combination of sounds depending on how far away the gun is that fired the round. Hard to describe precisely other than a combination of high frequency sonic “crack” from bullet and/or muzzle mixed with the very short duration “zzt” sound of the bullet.

It is thorough as usual and has a bit of fun with the toothless president of Hungary, a man like Putin
The man is one of the best leaders of Europe. One of the few countries that is not overrun with immigration and a leader that is working for the sake of his own people instead of the globalists. Wish more countries in Europe have this kind of a leader.

The man is one of the best leaders of Europe. One of the few countries that is not overrun with immigration and a leader that is working for the sake of his own people instead of the globalists. Wish more countries in Europe have this kind of a leader.
Thank God they don't. I can't argue with his immigration policy - he is essentially following Poland's lead. But very much unlike the Poles, he is Putin's lap dog in Western Europe. Shortly the EU will hamstring his ability to interfere with the EU's support of Ukraine which he has clearly been doing at the behest of his Russian masters.

Last edited:
Just like they want to end the filibuster and stack the supreme court.

Pure politics with respect to SCOTUS. Though, most of the democrat base is likely too ignorant to realize it. It would take an amendment to the constitution. That requires two-thirds of the House and Senate and three quarters of the states. It wouldn't even get a majority in the House and likely the same in the senate (Manchin would never agree). And should it make it through, tell me a single red state that would support it. Pure political theater for the election.

But very much unlike the Poles, he is Putin's lap dog in Western Europe. Shortly the EU will hamstring his ability to interfere with the EU's support of Ukraine which he has clearly been doing at the behest of his Russian masters.
Yes, like Trump. Also Putins lapdog (sarcasm).

The world is a whole lot more complex than black and white, good and evil.

Yes, like Trump. Also Putins lapdog (sarcasm).

The world is a whole lot more complex than black and white, good and evil.
That has certainly been my experience.

But even in a complex world, some things are still simple. If a government, regardless which one, assists Russia in achieving its strategic goals, it is an ally of Russia and Vladimir Putin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kandy75942

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt